build thread, motorcycle content. THE TRACKER

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Looking good man. What do you think about painting the white walls OD green?
Might look goofy but I bet the bike could pull it off.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
jerrad, if i change the whitewalls it would only be to make them go further up the tire. i am really enjoying the hopper right now, starting to chomp at the bit for the tracker.

cree, i love the way your bike looks but the plan for the tracker is to give it a classic clean look so she will be the pretty one but using whatever color the potential for semi schemes is still there:beer:

mr. trappo, i beat you to it..lol..

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
a couple of small things, it will be heading to the leather shop next week.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

and the next project, 74 f100 to keep the original paint scheme and general look but bagged on 20" spare rims and hopefully fit the hubcaps somehow. it will have a track in the rear to pull the bike in on.

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright a couple of updated pictures, first the hopper is nice and nestled in with the coupe.

IMG_0187.jpg

below the final stages of getting the bike ready to head over to conroe for the leather work. most of the fabrication is done now with the only need to stitch up the welds and finish out the exhaust. i am really excited and hope to get this thing running and riding......... woohoo! i may not have time to get the paint work done but this thing will look just as cool in the raw.

man i love this kickstand

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
gotta say it again, LOVE those bikes! very mechanical and fabbed looking, the ultra sleek and clean look gets old quick.
mr. trappo, i beat you to it..lol..
i know, i know damn it:cuss:

lol, working on changing this though. either my band will go somewhere(would be a dream!) or i'll have my A&P license in about 2 years and be making some good cash working on aircraft! the aston will be (quite)a few years off but it will happen - oh yes - it will happen:coolman:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Looking good, so I have to ask, why does the builder use so many sporters motors?

The pic with the guy wearing the red shirt, that bike looks like something that Billy Lane would build, looks great! Oh and that slammed Tahoe is sick!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
he actually prefers using older honda 750 engines, i opted to go with the sporty engine in both because they are easy to find and i wanted a v twin platform.

after the truck is done we are going to do another bike, thinking a ducati engine with a full frame build. going to do it with fairings in the style of the speed racer look, BIG ass front and rear diameter wheels with a skinny contact patch, exaggerated lines while sitting deep into the bike.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well been some time since i have updated this thread. i just back in country the other day and the heavy lifting is done and the bike will be heading to paint and powder coat within the next week. enjoy:beer:

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread