build thread, motorcycle content. THE TRACKER

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
What about something like this? It's a teardrop so it's a little more shallow.
CUSTOM TEARDROP HEADLIGHT , NASCAR Gifts and More at Guaranteed Low Prices White’s Pit Stop

I love the clutch idea. Will the cable be internal?

see i am looking for something thin like that but i want very little contour on the rear of the light and i want it round. not sure how we are going to route the cable but i would like it to be as clean as possible, i believe the design for the clutch set may be internal though:shrug:gotta research a nit more.

onefastsnake

the leaf spring suspension has been done before and supposedly if the spring rate is proper then it makes for a good ride. also the seat will have a smaller leaf spring attached to it so the butt should not suffer either.

Last edited:

tdschst

Established Member
OMG I'm in LOVE!!! My buddy is currently building a chopper but it doesn't have lines like that. He's also doing a 250 back tire.I love how low you have it

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
forgot to add the bike that started all of this. this bike is just waiting for a single part and it will be on the road so hopefully i will be riding it next week and i will get some more shots of it complete.

Picture742.jpg

Picture837.jpg

Picture745.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright the first bike is done now and i took her for the maiden voyage around the block today. the only thing left for this one is to get the seat made which is going to be nothing special, then i have to title it oh yea and get my endorsement..lol..

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Man cool project!

I have known Danny since 97 and he is one hellova a fabricator, so glad to see his shop taking off.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Man cool project!

I have known Danny since 97 and he is one hellova a fabricator, so glad to see his shop taking off.

nice, yes danny is a damn good fabricator and damn good people. swing out to the texas hoe down, he will have the tracker set up there to show off:beer:

Nice bro!

thank you kind sir.

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
couple of shots from today, this is the bar hopper finished minus the seat which i will get knocked out tomorrow. thought i would see how she looked with the aston.

also the first burnout!
th_IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
they are making for a good combo, both of these bikes are light as hell. the hopper is an 883 that has cams, new carb and a few other goodies. the tracker is just going to stay a stock 1200 which will be more than enough for that tiny tire..lol..

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Any way to move the battery under the seat? Other than that I love it.

absolutely but i like the placement personally:shrug:

we got creative today with the rattle can paint scheme, od satin and black satin. tomorrow it will be split with a burnt orange metallic flake pinstripe.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Whats the registration process like on a bike that is custom made like this? Does it have to go in for an inspection or is it just registered as "home-made"?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Whats the registration process like on a bike that is custom made like this? Does it have to go in for an inspection or is it just registered as "home-made"?

i am not completely sure yet because i have to do it for both. i have the mso and the bill of sale for the engine which will be married together to create the title and vin. i have had conflicting information on the inspection but i believe there will be a need for one, i will let you know but i am sure it varies from state to state.

Loving the paint. Did you ever get the seat situation figured out?

damn, i thought i had a picture of it. it is in canvas like i had mentioned but we are going to redo however it works for right now so i can ride it.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
there has not been a lot of things to update because we are waiting for parts to come in but they did get my idea to metal for the kick stand, i love this.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
first the cars, now those bikes, i swear your stealing my style man!!!

lol, absolutely awesome stuff, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread