Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Hate it ...makes me want to punch someone in the balls

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
That is badass! The outside looks perfect and the inside does too, look at those seats! I'd take that over an SHO any day.

The Taurus is butt compared to that.

FWIW, the SHO is a full size car, and the GS a midsize.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I always had a soft spot for Buick's, this car looks amazing. If the put the CTS-V engine in this thing. It would be tits.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Depending on price, I would consider getting out of the Cobra for one. I have already been looking for an AWD 4 dr car under 35-40k. Would love an RS4 but dont a big car payment as I own my Cobra outright.

Formula51

Established Member
IF they had built this on the G8 platform, I would be all over it, but as it is, not interested.

Which platform is it on swoosh?

I really like the looks of this car and if you are willing flash your computer, you can get about 325hp/340tq out of the little turbo 4. I'm not sure I would do that on a more expensive daily driver though.

I'm thinking this car is going to start in the mid $30's but hopefully I am wrong.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Which platform is it on swoosh?

I really like the looks of this car and if you are willing flash your computer, you can get about 325hp/340tq out of the little turbo 4. I'm not sure I would do that on a more expensive daily driver though.

I'm thinking this car is going to start in the mid $30's but hopefully I am wrong.

The G8/GTO/Camaro is on the Zeta RWD platform, and the Regal is on the Epsilon II fwd/awd platform. The two are completely different

As much as we all want a RWD TT V8 in this car, this H.O. gas friendly version will appeal to a much broader audience and actually sell well.

Last edited:

99cobra302

Established Member
the rear kind of reminds me of the new Acura TL

regalgs---08.jpg

Formula51

Established Member
The G8/GTO/Camaro is on the Zeta RWD platform, and the Regal is on the Epsilon II fwd/awd platform. The two are completely different

As much as we all want a RWD TT V8 in this car, this H.O. gas friendly version will appeal to a much broader audience and actually sell well.

I know plenty about Zeta, but wasn't sure the Buicks platform. Is Epsilon a smaller and/or lighter platform? I would think it is, but the awd is going to add some weight.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I know plenty about Zeta, but wasn't sure the Buicks platform. Is Epsilon a smaller and/or lighter platform? I would think it is, but the awd is going to add some weight.

If you want to know more about this car, start searching for "Vauxhall Insignia VXR."

2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR First Drive on Inside Line

The 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR is a derivative of the Opel Insignia OPC introduced in Europe earlier this year, itself the high-performance version of the Opel Insignia. The Vauxhall Insignia became the U.K.'s 2009 Car of the Year by a single vote over the Ford Fiesta. Built on the same GM Epsilon II platform familiar to us in the Buick LaCrosse and Chevrolet Malibu, the Insignia rides on a 107.8-inch wheelbase and measures 190.2 inches overall, 73.1 inches wide and 60 inches high.

At 4,023 pounds, it is 395 pounds heavier than the S4 and 474 pounds heavier than the 335i...

Damn the ****ing weight on these new sedans. :fm:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Its the same thing as the Opel VRX shown on TopGear last show this past sunday with james may driving. They said its equal and less costly to a Audi A6

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
it still has a turbo and looks alright, it would be cool.

The last ones were all black with a super charger. They are sweet, fwd fail, but still sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread