Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far!

2021 Ford Bronco spied on assembly line

d1c88a50-5f4e-11ea-bf73-bbb3a917d455.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I think so far it looks a lot like the concept render that everyone fell in love with from a few years back.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I saw this yesterday and think I like it so far. I’m sure there will be ADM’s at first. They better not screw it up with how long they’ve spent on it. I wanted one but got an F150 in 2018 to replace my 08 Fusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Not dissapointed yet

Definitely am not disappointed yet either! I'm really liking just that little bit that is shown. Plus having an idea of what the front is shaped like with the Bronco R race truck I think it is going to be a pretty badass truck. Only point of contention I bet will be the powertrain options.

blk02edge

Established Member
Definitely am not disappointed yet either! I'm really liking just that little bit that is shown. Plus having an idea of what the front is shaped like with the Bronco R race truck I think it is going to be a pretty badass truck. Only point of contention I bet will be the powertrain options.
The mags are still going on about the 7 speed manual, just imagine that behind a coyote.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I was pretty excited when the Beronco was announced, then bits and pieces started coming out, this isn't going to be what we all want, it's likely going to have all the nannies and the 2.3 EB. No 5.0, no solid axles, just another grocery getter that looks sorta retro to those of us old enough to remember the original. Thankfully I still have my '70, 92" wb, 302, dana 44 front and a 9inch out back. I'll keep that over the new one thanks.

john11gt

Established Member
So more useful than every lifted truck and Jeep currently. Lol

Lifted truck maybe but not a wrangler/gladiator. An ifs on this will really Kill the ability to lift these things on somewhat of a budget. These will get probably 33” tires and 35s at most on average before having to pay stupid amounts of money to lift them.

Users who are viewing this thread