broke my arm... AGAIN

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Double"O" said:
if i had a dollar for everytime a C5 left me standed in a shitty place i'd have a nie little pile of cash
Try working on them! Hopefully once AMP and AREP are done it will be more reliable.
Although.. the army and marines didn't mind it when Fred broke in spain :p

Hopefully she went to the E.R.!!!!

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
exactly. this chick is as much of an attention whore as cobracallie was.
Don't give her any ideas, she might get diagnosed with cancer when she goes to her doctor next week for her arm.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
So you have health insurance but your father doesnt want you using it, because he thinks it works like auto insurance (if you have a ticket/claim, your rates go up). But it doesnt.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
TrueBlueGT said:
you're just action packed with issues aren't you....

lmfao! :lol:

hopefully it wasnt the bicep where youve got your monsterous mustang tat :fart:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
While I agree with 99% of this thread I have a problem with this.

ShortThrow50 said:
You live under your own roof. What right does your parents have at your age to tell you its not right to sleep with another man under your roof? Tell your parents that marrying someone doesnt make things right. At this day and age marriage proves to be the termination of a relationship. Dont beleive me? Look at the stats. If i was paul, i would change the way you respect your parents wishes

She is respecting their wishes, If more people do this the world may not be such a shitty place.

And on the stats of divorce, That is because people give up too damm easy today, no one said marriage is easy, it is give and take. But most younger people still want Me,Me,Me while it should be Us,Us,Us.

Sorry but this struck a nerve. Maybe because the wife and I were close a couple times but worked it out, Divorce is not an option and the word is no longer used in the house.

We are much better than a few years ago and now married 13ys next month.

Now back to WTF is wrong with the arm?

hardcore35th

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Go to the Hospital now! You are delaying treatment and that can lead to some serious complications. I will not go into detail or make any diagnosis. Since you have the coverage, get to the E.R. now.
Agreed fully! Blod clots kill!!! People have died from breaking fingers and hands.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
you wont go get your arm fixed because it will cost too much money? are you completely crazy??? if your arm is broken there could be other damage as well. you always have something wrong.

If she has insurance like what I have you would know why. My insurance frowns upon ER visits. They say that is why there are doctors with offices. They fight ER visits and I have had to pay the full amount of the ER visit because they won't.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
If she has insurance like what I have you would know why. My insurance frowns upon ER visits. They say that is why there are doctors with offices. They fight ER visits and I have had to pay the full amount of the ER visit because they won't.
so you are saying that the alternative to this "insurance delima" is to sit around all weekend with a broken arm? im not sure about the rest of you all but if my arm breaks, then i am taking my ass to the ER to get it treated. this "man" also has a son that has down syndrome, what if he needs emergent medicine on friday night? will he wait until monday morning to take him to a doctor that charges less to save a buck? this whole thread is F*cking stupid!!! if you are injured fix yourself for the love of God!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
venom one said:
An April Fool's prank?? :shrug:

I wish.. but no. Arm was doing a LOT better this morning when i woke up. Swelling was waaay down and so was the pain. So i decided i would wait it out 1 more day. Then this evening the swelling came back a little bit ( i have a CRAPPY sling..its stretchy and lets my arm kinda sag..) and the pain is worse now a 1/2 tablet of loracet isnt touching the pain.. so im making a drs. apointment in the morning. Im praying its only bruised but i doubt it is since its swelling so bad. Thanks for the well wishes guys :)

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:
I wish.. but no. Arm was doing a LOT better this morning when i woke up. Swelling was waaay down and so was the pain. So i decided i would wait it out 1 more day. Then this evening the swelling came back a little bit ( i have a CRAPPY sling..its stretchy and lets my arm kinda sag..) and the pain is worse now a 1/2 tablet of loracet isnt touching the pain.. so im making a drs. apointment in the morning. Im praying its only bruised but i doubt it is since its swelling so bad. Thanks for the well wishes guys :)

Hope you get better soon...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
gitrdone.gif
crazyz.gif

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:

I don't know about you but if my arm is hurt as bad as hers sounds that is an emergency. Fock whether or not the insurance frowns on er visits, if they have a problem with it I'm sure my attorney can enlighten them.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:

where does your arm hurt---at the wrist?? the mid-forearm level?? elbow?? upper arm?? or shoulder??

i'm thinking you didn't break your arm, or if you did, its just a nightstick fracture, or nondisplaced wrist fracture, or you would be in the e.r. already. either way, you need to get x-rays just in case, and the x-rays are not going to come to you. you have insurance for a reason, so use it. 90% of the dipshits i see have no insurance, and have NO PROBLEM at all using our health care system. post up your x-rays when you get them.

coreseller

Established Member
svt4stv said:
lmfao! :lol:

hopefully it wasnt the bicep where youve got your monsterous mustang tat :fart:

Deserves another :lol: :lol: :lol: . "LIVING IN THE MOMENT" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I know several people who feed off of the pity from others, after awhile I ignore them.

Dusten

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
exactly. this chick is as much of an attention whore as cobracallie was.
I was thinking the same thing(exce3pt the cobra callie part, i didnt know her)

BlueSnake1013

Banned
went to the doctors and just got back..nothings broke..bone is extremely bruised along with the tissue.. he put me in soft cast and sling for 3 weeks or untill the swelling and bruise is gone. I am in some baaaaaad pain now...

Users who are viewing this thread