broke my arm... AGAIN

Leeroy697

Established Member
Man Im sorry that your dad is complicated but I would think that he puts your health before money. Go get it looked at and get some drugs. You be much happier.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
FordSVTFan said:
Go to the Hospital now! You are delaying treatment and that can lead to some serious complications. I will not go into detail or make any diagnosis. Since you have the coverage, get to the E.R. now.
Adam,
Sooo, What makes you the resident medical expert?:D

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
FordSVTFan said:
If you want a "resident" go find Kirk. :D
The only thing I want to find is someone who will fix these C-5s to get me out of this shithole country. We have been rolled to the right AGAIN!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
DaleM said:
The only thing I want to find is someone who will fix these C-5s to get me out of this shithole country. We have been rolled to the right AGAIN!

if i had a dollar for everytime a C5 left me standed in a shitty place i'd have a nie little pile of cash

tenmiledaddy

Airborne
Established Member
Don't try to be a super woman. Get the arm fixed right away.........You might have to "bitch slap" someone, and you never know which arm you will use. Just kidding. "But do get it fixed".

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:
Cause im covered till im 25!! Im not married yet and only work part time because i work for him off the record part time. so im sticking with it till i hit 25 then i'll get my own.

My dad is VERRRY complicated person.. dont ask lol he bitches about everything.. although this time WAS his fault... lol anyone would know not to just put a sheet of plywood down and not put something for traction...

if you have never had a anxiety attack you wouldnt understand but basically you freak the F out and it feels like walls are closing in and your gonna pass out lol its not good. But im in bad pain now.. the loracet is starting to wear off.. and the swelling isnt going down im about 90% sure i;ll be at the ER tomorrow morning...
And as of right now 2:30 am i CANT sleep..........
how old are you? most insurance companies wont keep a policy on dependents after 18 unless they are a full time student. i thought you were a grown woman that had her own home, built her own cars, bought her own cobra vert ect...ect....
you need to get your arm fixed and tell your dad to quit his bitching about it. i would question a man that thinks his money is more important than his own daughter.
you are possibly causing more damage to your arm by not getting the proper treatment.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
DaleM said:

Go Commercial :D

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
MPRT_H8R said:
how old are you? most insurance companies wont keep a policy on dependents after 18 unless they are a full time student. i thought you were a grown woman that had her own home, built her own cars, bought her own cobra vert ect...ect....
you need to get your arm fixed and tell your dad to quit his bitching about it. i would question a man that thinks his money is more important than his own daughter.
you are possibly causing more damage to your arm by not getting the proper treatment.

im 24.. but i lived at home due to my mom being on kidney diayisis and my brother has downsyndrome and my father works 3 days a week Soooo somebodys gotta be around to help lol
Plus Paul and I arn't married yet and my folks dont believe in living together till married. So im respecting that.
The house I do own my grandmother left it to me when she passed away.
And I work part time and my dad pays me a little for sticking out all the stuff that goes on here..when i could easily just leave and do my own thing.

Insrance he has covers me till im 25 and still in school or working part time.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
exactly. this chick is as much of an attention whore as cobracallie was.

Shit, if I had to put up with a mentally handicapped brother, a physically handicapped mother, and an emotionally handicapped father, I'd have to find an outlet of normalality too...Just be glad she isn't ugly as fawk and gracing you with a picture of herself in a sexual position in every thread like some chicks that have graced these boards.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:
im 24.. but i lived at home due to my mom being on kidney diayisis and my brother has downsyndrome and my father works 3 days a week Soooo somebodys gotta be around to help lol
Plus Paul and I arn't married yet and my folks dont believe in living together till married. So im respecting that.
And I work part time and my dad pays me a little for sticking out all the stuff that goes on here..when i could easily just leave and do my own thing.

you sure seem to be pretty understanding to the guy that pays you "a little" for putting up with a rough home life and NOT wanting you to get medical treatment for your arm. do you realize that if you were 17 or less that it would be child endangerment? what if your downs brother hurt himself would your dad quit being a cheep ass and take him to the ER??
well guess what, if you wont go to the ER you kinda deserve to be in pain. help yourself and get that thing looked at, and then when you get home tell you dad to jam it up his butt and pay the insurance co-pay!!

SvtCobraGirl...you really are whacked out of your damn mind. If you are so deathly afraid of your dad at 25 then go to the ER and tell them you're here illegally. Tell them you're form an Eastern bloc nation and do your best Latvian/Czechoslavakian impression. Give a phony address, no SS# and be done with it. BTW...if you follow my advice you're a POS considering you have medical insurance.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:

You live under your own roof. What right does your parents have at your age to tell you its not right to sleep with another man under your roof? Tell your parents that marrying someone doesnt make things right. At this day and age marriage proves to be the termination of a relationship. Dont beleive me? Look at the stats. If i was paul, i would change the way you respect your parents wishes

Users who are viewing this thread