Established Member
Premium Member
FC424276-FA78-4BC3-A9F4-36573467923F.jpeg

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Bahahahaha

Dumbest post of the day. Congrats bro!

Actually you might be right. Based on the below, I shall change my statement to say my 11 year old would wreck this guy on the court!

Absolutely turrible

Still waiting to hear/see how your 14 year old is better.

I have 11 and 14 year old boys who play numerous sports, including basketball. As much as I dislike Griner, I'm not naive enough to think think they could make it look retarded.

bglf83

Established Member
IMO the 9-year sentence is an obvious attempt to force Biden to swap her (and Paul Whelan) for the "merchant of death", Viktor Bout. But if the U.S. does push this swap, it likely opens the door for future "imprisonments" of U.S. citizens for the Russians to barter for more prisoner swaps, etc.

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of countries do not screw around with drugs like we do.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

I have 11 and 14 year old boys who play numerous sports, including basketball. As much as I dislike Griner, I'm not naive enough to think think they could make it look retarded.
Maybe he could set up an exhibition for your liking? Put your mind at ease ya know?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

2nd dumbest post of the week.

Now you hold 2 titles, congrats bro!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Too bad she didn't play in Singapore...

"Singapore has harsh laws against cannabis. Currently, possession or consumption of cannabis can be met with up to 10 years in jail and/or a fine up to $20,000. Illegal trafficking, import or export of cannabis can also lead to the death penalty"

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
So how long till he/she's out on a Prisoner Swap and Biden and this adminifuc8756stration is a mofo HERO? Month?

Hmmmm
Now that you mention that, Russia cut a side deal with SloJoe to hang on to Brit, The swap goes down the beginning of October, Biden and the Dems come off as Left Wing hero’s who use the swap in as many Political adds as possible.
Just sayin’

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread