I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member

1659694516498.jpeg

It's called an Adam's apple for a reason...

VegasMichael

Established Member
Seriously, do Russian prisons have the strip and search routine as they do here in the U.S.? If so, and she's got male junk, it won't stay secret for long. Also, do they have suicide watch in Russia? Something tells me they don't. Not that it's ever been that effective here anyway.
1659697855471.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If the $2--k is not enough, why not get another job here in the states rather than traveling across the world? Bed, Bath & Beyond always has a sign asking for workers as does Target.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey everyone… so what the **** is it?

A cuck’d up dude on Estrogen or a chick on Test and with chopped off tits?

JimCSHO

Established Member
I was listening to the sentencing and the argument was "I made an honest mistake" so should get no sentence.

My first thought was the "honest mistake" was thinking that Russia would say, "omg, you are an athlete and star in the WNBA so whatever you want to do you get a pass" just like at home. She's used to going through life not being held accountable due to basketball skills.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Seriously, do Russian prisons have the strip and search routine as they do here in the U.S.? If so, and she's got male junk, it won't stay secret for long. Also, do they have suicide watch in Russia? Something tells me they don't. Not that it's ever been that effective here anyway.
View attachment 1757022

I've never been to a Russian prison *knock on wood* but I'd imagine it's a lot like American prisons just dirtier, more violent, more humiliating and stricter.

So ya, I guarantee they have strip searches there otherwise it would be way too easy for them to smuggle drugs/weapons in.

Unless they have her in the Russian version of protective custody/solitary, she doesn't make it 9 years.

And ya, if she's got male parts, you know the guards there are photographing her and releasing to the Russian websites.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey everyone… so what the **** is it?

A cuck’d up dude on Estrogen or a chick on Test and with chopped off tits?

Read an article the other day indicating there are no scars indicating tit removal lol.

This one really is a hard nut to crack. Im not sure what to think lmaoooo

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
So what happens to it if it does return in a prisoner swap?

Let your mind wander on that for a while...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll say it. Leaving her political views off the table, swapping a guy who sold/supplied weapons to many horrific conflicts all over the world (including the Taliban and terrorist organizations) for a ****ing wnba retard who brought in illegal drugs and got a pound me in the ass sentence of 9 years is grossly irresponsible at a minimum. SHE (or he) brought this on herself(himself). As far as I’m concerned, she can eat Russian prison food while humming the star stangled banner for the next 9.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Bahahahaha

Dumbest post of the day. Congrats bro!

Actually you might be right. Based on the below, I shall change my statement to say my 11 year old would wreck this guy on the court!

Absolutely turrible
Imagine being the man who has to do the commentary for such rubbish.

On its worst day, the Flint Tropics could beat any of those female teams, on its best day, with Jackie Moon as the only player. The overall quality seems very poor especially for a league that not only charges for tickets but being (I assume) televised. Really though, if those players make anything over minimum wage they should be thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread