Bringing the 4lb Caged lower back from the Dead?

cj428mach

Established Member
Any word!? Super excited for today hoping you get them and they turn out good!!!

Jake

Sorry for the crappy phone pic

j7stud.jpg

This is my personal lower with a tribar just laying on it so you can see how the Terminator looks.

I just picked them up at lunch and ran them by my house I need to inspect each one and go from there. He said there are a few with some anodizing marks on the surface on the outside lip where apparently the anodizers laid them on top of each other while drying. :cuss:

I will get pictures of the worst one and post it up if anyone want to back out or change their mind because of it I'll understand, the marks are so small they'd never be seen once on the car but i want the approval first before taking money. Since there are only a few out the whole batch that received these marks there is no fair way to pick and choose who receives them. The only fair way would be luck of the draw.

Last edited:

SVTFocus Noob

Established Member
I hear ya just from your "crappy phone pic" I like how it looks and you can still take my money. Let me know when I can send it! Ready when you are!

Jake

cj428mach

Established Member
Here are the pics of the 2 worst pulleys and all the blemishes are on the outer lip. Its like the anodizing isn't as thick where the marks are. There are approximately 12+ that I'd say are perfect, 5 that have a few of the faintest of marks on them (almost undetectable) , 3 with slightly noticable marks, and these 2 that are the worst pictured below. I just wanted everyone aware.

20usjk2.jpg

2hs18j9.jpg

wj73hy.jpg

155hszm.jpg

33vc2o2.jpg

358o1gm.jpg

nwyana.jpg

On to the good!
Pulley kit with Idler complete
2m2f6ab.jpg

BPS idler test fitted on my lower, the stock idler bolt should work. I really don't want to bolt it down as someone might not like that on their idler
hv3pcz.jpg

Here is the BPS idler lined up with the lower.
29e0vwk.jpg

If you put a deposit down, and are still in to buy one my paypal is [email protected], again please give me your SVTP username in final payment of $415.

If the chance of getting one of the blemished ones is too much and you'd like to back out let me know and i'll refund your deposit asap.

Last edited:

KLLR SNK

Established Member
I have had one of the first setups Mike sent out and if you are on the fence because of a couple of blemishes on these new pulleys take the plunge, they are worth it. Mike has provided a great service and quality product making the 4lb caged lower once again available to us in the SVTP community. After the install, be ready for an incredible torque gain. Job well done Mike!

cj428mach

Established Member
Rest of money sent!!! reminded you about the idler you said you'd throw in for me to be the guinea pig on it.

Jake

I'm glad you reminded me as we were test fitting it on Wafflemans car and I nearly forgot about it since it wasn't on the Bench. I got your payment but I didn't notice your address in there. Please get me that so I can get you taken care of.

Payment sent. Thanks again for doing this for us.
You bet, i appreciate everyones patience on this.

I have had one of the first setups Mike sent out and if you are on the fence because of a couple of blemishes on these new pulleys take the plunge, they are worth it. Mike has provided a great service and quality product making the 4lb caged lower once again available to us in the SVTP community. After the install, be ready for an incredible torque gain. Job well done Mike!

Thanks Ray, i'm glad you're happy with it. While this is stressful it is rewarding to know people are so happy with them. I bet you're glad I'm not still bugging you about if you've ran yours yet lol.

cj428mach

Established Member
Paid in full. The marks don't bother me. No one is going to see them on the car.

Robert, unless i over looked something i didn't see your address in your paypal payment.

I'm going to update the list of whats shipped and who has paid.

cj428mach

Established Member
I updated the thread with everyones status and everyone has their tracking numbers. I believe the first ones i've sent out should begin to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully people can make some extra boost this weekend.:rolling:

Last edited:

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
My kit came today. Very impressed with the kit components. Having many years of engineering experience, this is a classic reverse engineering project. Congrats on a job well done.

cj428mach

Established Member
My kit came today. Very impressed with the kit components. Having many years of engineering experience, this is a classic reverse engineering project. Congrats on a job well done.

Glad you're pleased, I appreciate your trust in me and patience during the process.

Pm'd back on Facebook about payment. Thanks
I'll take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread