Bring back the mental hospitals.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
WOW! She's definitely off her meds and this dude is way more patient with her than I would have been. If it were me, first chance I got I would have pushed her out past the threshold and closed/locked the door, then call 911 for a "5150" or whatever they call it in Texas.

I do feel bad for her, her child, and her SO though.

U.M.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The child here is the biggest victim! How can she be allowed parental custody in that condition. She's a danger to her child. Wow!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
That guy was actually extremely nice given that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

FJohnny

Established Member
Interesting that she knew he was with the CIA.

How is it that a trained CIA agent can't remove and restrain a small woman? All the training these days must be focused on diversity and inclusivity.

mariusvt

Established Member
I mean, his door did have 2 deadbolts, the door across the hall didn't seem to. Maybe she was onto something. :ROFLMAO:

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Somebody needs a new jacket...

1687795473707.jpeg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Interesting that she knew he was with the CIA.

How is it that a trained CIA agent can't remove and restrain a small woman? All the training these days must be focused on diversity and inclusivity.
Ever tangle with a full on psych patient?...lemmie tell they find full-tard strength somewhere
Had a 100lb 15 year old girl bench my 200lb fat ass and toss me aside like a bitch once when i worked ped psych

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Ever tangle with a full on psych patient?...lemmie tell they find full-tard strength somewhere
Had a 100lb 15 year old girl bench my 200lb fat ass and toss me aside like a bitch once when i worked ped psych

My son works in an elderly psych ward (home? care facility?). He's learned the hard way to see the crazy in people's eyes right before they flip out... The eye balls start to shake and go dead right before the spaz or assaults happen.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

I'm gonna have to ask you to refrain from saying 200 is a fat ass....lol.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
WOW! She's definitely off her meds and this dude is way more patient with her than I would have been. If it were me, first chance I got I would have pushed her out past the threshold and closed/locked the door, then call 911 for a "5150" or whatever they call it in Texas.

I do feel bad for her, her child, and her SO though.

U.M.

Put Rainbows on all the nut-houses.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
My son works in an elderly psych ward (home? care facility?). He's learned the hard way to see the crazy in people's eyes right before they flip out... The eye balls start to shake and go dead right before the spaz or assaults happen.
Met a lot of Space Force personnel with similar traits....well, government civilians too.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I had a heated discussion with an E-4 who thought that personnel who lived in the barracks on one base 10 miles away from their assigned workplace (on another base) should be shuttled to/from their place of work. I countered with, "your housing and meals are paid for, get your happy ass to work. Uncle Sam doesn't buy cars for the helpless"....

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Well, I had a heated discussion with an E-4 who thought that personnel who lived in the barracks on one base 10 miles away from their assigned workplace (on another base) should be shuttled to/from their place of work. I countered with, "your housing and meals are paid for, get your happy ass to work. Uncle Sam doesn't buy cars for the helpless"....
Sounds about right, and it's only going to get worse I'm afraid. All branches of the military are having trouble meeting their recruitment goals and many of those signing up are less than stellar. They are even allowing people who are overweight to sign up. I knew we were in trouble about 18 months ago when I received a mass email from the Base Commander stating we could now use our preferred pronouns in our official signature blocks. God help us.

U.M.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds about right, and it's only going to get worse I'm afraid. All branches of the military are having trouble meeting their recruitment goals and many of those signing up are less than stellar. They are even allowing people who are overweight to sign up. I knew we were in trouble about 18 months ago when I received a mass email from the Base Commander stating we could now use our preferred pronouns in our official signature blocks. God help us.

U.M.
I have an retired Army W-4 who works on my team and he informed me that Army missed their recruiting goal by a mile - close to 25%.... That is shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread