Brave man... Dumb Moose...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good Lord, can you believe that? That hunter was about as still as a person could be. I'm shocked that the moose didn't pick up on his scent. And when it started to sniff his arrow, that was truly not expected. I think that moose flunked a few nature courses. LOL!

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
haha, i don't know how that hunter resisted going "BOO!" course, he probably would have died....

either said BOO or gone pooh. He did one of those, and i didn't hear him say boo.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
haha, i don't know how that hunter resisted going "BOO!" course, he probably would have died....

either said BOO or gone pooh. He did one of those, and i didn't hear him say boo.

I thought of the same damn thing.... I'd want to jump and yell "OGGILY BOOGILY" hahahaha. :lol:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
with that brisk crosswind, that's why it didn't pick up on them. Once it was up on them, it was more shocked then anything once it touch the broad head arrow. It was like, my bad, funk I'm out!!!!

calf was like, wha, wha, what?

svt_nick69

Established Member
when that moose was about 3 feet away, I wish he wouldve shot that arrow straight through its neck and watched it fall at his feet. Wouldve been badass but that guy has some balls.

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
Moose are actually really mellow animals. Heck,when I was a kid we got one to let us pet it whlie feeding it off our neighbors deck. The whole time there was a dog barking and running around it's feet.

I was putting the covers on my snowmachines and tying them down on the trailer in my driveway one time and stood up to find one of our neighborhood moose walking up behind me and he stopped about 5 feet from me and just stoood there looking at me like a frienly neighbor coming over to say hi. I stood there telling him go on, move on, and he just stood there. Finally I climbed on my sled and fired it up and still the moose just stood there like he was approving of the sleds pipes. After probly two minutes it finally walked over to my yard, tried to reach a couple low branches on one of my Birch trees, then walked on.

Another time I was walked out to my car to go to work and there was a large bull moose standing next to the drivers side of my car. Since the passenger door lock didn't work on that old LTD I stood there talking to the moose (from the other side of my car) trying to explain to him I needed him to move so I could go to work. He just ignored me and stood there until another car came down the road and as they pulled up close the moose slowly walked away into the yard across the street.

Another time on a walk through our neighborhood one night we were talking and not paying attention and as we walked along we suddenly realized there was a cow and calf moose bedded down in the yard right next to the street. My wife, son, dog, and I were only 5 feet from the cow moose who couldn't care less that we were walking by. Heck my 100# lab/sheppard mut dog never noticed them.

That video is cool but moose are nothing to be afraid of, unless they are in the road in front of you!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Crazy video! :eek:

Another time I was walked out to my car to go to work and there was a large bull moose standing next to the drivers side of my car. Since the passenger door lock didn't work on that old LTD I stood there talking to the moose (from the other side of my car) trying to explain to him I needed him to move so I could go to work. He just ignored me and stood there until another car came down the road and as they pulled up close the moose slowly walked away into the yard across the street.
:lol:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member

As goofy as that sounds, I would have done the same thing (as long as nobody was around to hear me of course). Good stories for sure.

Im glad he didnt shoot the cow, that would suck. Too many people get hunting fever and just shoot at anything that moves....including people in hunter orange. In my area it gets crazy when hunting season opens, like WW3.

RSH427R

Established Member
The hunter was a fake. Look closely and I think you will agree. Camera man was in a blind next to it. edit: maybe not I think he moved at the very beginning....lol

Users who are viewing this thread