Brand New Whipple For Sale with extras

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
SoClean03 said:
Iron, I will sell you the blower for $2900 plus you pay the shipping. Mr. then you can have the pulley for $50 shipped, and 97 you can get the TB with the stock blower for what we agreed earlier. How's that?

well i'll take it for 50 shipped if you are still willing to sell, just let me know when thanks

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
97CobraTT said:
whats going on aaron? how u been?
what's up dude? I've been real busy with work... bit off almost more than I could chew. What are you doing looking at used Whipples!!!?:banana:

j/k. You gonna go to Taska day at NED next weekend?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Larry, I'm really glad to hear that. I didn't intend to hurt SoCleans ability to sell this blower. Everyone knows there have been some big dollar deals gone sour and I just wanted to remind the members that caution should always be used when buying over the internet. even here. I want to also remind all the members that in the few posts I added to this thread I never accused SoClean of trying rip off anyone and in each post I clearly stated this. I hope SoClean sells this to one of us, as it's a good deal, from a seller that you've personally qualfied. Bump for a good deal.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
firemanmike said:
Larry, I'm really glad to hear that. I didn't intend to hurt SoCleans ability to sell this blower. Everyone knows there have been some big dollar deals gone sour and I just wanted to remind the members that caution should always be used when buying over the internet. even here. I want to also remind all the members that in the few posts I added to this thread I never accused SoClean of trying rip off anyone and in each post I clearly stated this. I hope SoClean sells this to one of us, as it's a good deal, from a seller that you've personally qualfied. Bump for a good deal.

I undersatnd and I agree. It's all good.:rockon:

SoClean03

Established Member
Thanks Mike and LL. I did sell this blower to someone on this site. (Seven1) So it is now SOLD! Thanks again, Jason aka SoClean03.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Hope Seven1 sees those big gains. Tell him to post up when he gets it hooked up. I'm thinking about going that route down the road, Congrats on the sale. Hope the Eaton goes quicker then this one!!!

Last edited:

Seven1

Established Member
SoClean03 is a great seller, talked to him a couple of times over the phone and he's a real stand up guy.

He shipped out the Whipple right after I paid him, and I just received it today, the deal couldn't have went smoother:thumbsup:

Here's my new toy

627_WhippleW140AX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread