Brand New Whipple For Sale with extras

SoClean03

Established Member
I have decided to go another route and am not going to use this blower. It is still in the original box with the tape still on the blower ports. It is the new one W140ax. It will come with all the original instructions, bolts, AND I will also pay for shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. $3000 FIRM. New price $2800 first come first gets. SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Calithekid

Established Member
Hello hit me im down this is the new st one right?????? do you know what boost combo Ill have if I have a 4lb lower. . Also y u selling it what oter route you going and How much you pay for it??????

SoClean03

Established Member
st one??? It is the w140ax which to my knowledge is the newest one out. It depends on what size upper you go with to determine your boost, but with the 4lb lower and a 3.0 you should see about 22-23lbs, with the 3.5" you should see 17-18lbs. I am going with the HP twin turbo setup, $6500.

SoClean03

Established Member
Nothing against you fire, but I don't sit on here and posts everyday, I use it more as an information tool than anything, and just read everyone elses posts. I am not technical or mechanically enough inclined to post my own opinoins that might not be right, so instead I just read. I am not trying to scam anyone, just trying to get what I paid for out of it.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
SoClean03 said:
Nothing against you fire, but I don't sit on here and posts everyday, I use it more as an information tool than anything, and just read everyone elses posts. I am not technical or mechanically enough inclined to post my own opinoins that might not be right, so instead I just read. I am not trying to scam anyone, just trying to get what I paid for out of it.

Dude, that why I said "Not saying this isn't an okay deal" just raising caution to the members. A few guys got burned pretty bad recently and a relatively new member with just a few posts and no trader rating, selling a big buck part should raise a flag. I am not saying you are trying to scam anyone, but anyone that wants to deal with you should be careful for their own good. Its a lot of money (as you know you just bought it) and I hope you find a good home for it.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Understand your possible concerns Fireman, but it's not very fair IMO to put a "Buyer beware" on this thread just because of post count and it potentially undermines SoClean's ability to sell.

SoClean03

Established Member
Thanks Iron. I am not one to try to start anything, just don't want to be labeled before I get a chance to prove myself.

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Understand your possible concerns Fireman, but it's not very fair IMO to put a "Buyer beware" on this thread just because of post count and it potentially undermines SoClean's ability to sell.

Fireman has good concerns, pictures would help, seller has provided none. Seller has been a member for 4 months. PayPal credit card might be safe.

To SoCleans03's credit he did post this 4 months ago.

SoClean03 said:
Steve you are awesome, I got my whipple in yesterday and I am PUMPED! Beleive me guys STEVE is the MAN, he can get anything you can think of at the BEST PRICES, EXCELLENT customer service and hella fast shipping.
Thanks Again Steve,
Jason.

But why after buying the Whipple that is still to this day not installed did he offer to buy a KB just 12 days ago?

SoClean03 said:

Probably legit, just a little indecisive. But nonetheless, fireman just pointing out to people to be careful.

SoClean03

Established Member
To Mr. I don't know how to posts pics on here, I am not an everyday poster, just a very avid reader of this forum. The whipple was never installed for a variety of reasons: 1)I had to get all the add-on parts, ie injectors, pumps,etc. my money for performance parts doesn't grow on trees I have to buy what I can when I can. 2)Someone else in the town I live in got a whipple, and well I like to be different, who doesn't. I found a good deal on the twin turbo set up, but like you said I am indecisive, so now I am trying to get the KB, less money mostly. Not trying to bash anyone, just hate to be labeled, just because I don't post regularly. I do have an Ebay account with over 150 transactions with 100% feedback under Blackknightv8, if anyone wants to check me out.

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
SoClean03 said:
To Mr. I don't know how to posts pics on here, I am not an everyday poster, just a very avid reader of this forum. The whipple was never installed for a variety of reasons: 1)I had to get all the add-on parts, ie injectors, pumps,etc. my money for performance parts doesn't grow on trees I have to buy what I can when I can. 2)Someone else in the town I live in got a whipple, and well I like to be different, who doesn't. I found a good deal on the twin turbo set up, but like you said I am indecisive, so now I am trying to get the KB, less money mostly. Not trying to bash anyone, just hate to be labeled, just because I don't post regularly. I do have an Ebay account with over 150 transactions with 100% feedback under Blackknightv8, if anyone wants to check me out.

No one labeled you as a thief or crook. Just gave a warning to others to check out/ be careful.

I would go to www.tinypic.com and upload pictures there. You can then copy/paste the images in your ad. It is a free service. :beer:

apache driver

Established Member
SoClean03 said:

I'm alot like you man, been a member since 04' and have less than 200 posts. Take the above posts with a grain of salt. Post some pictures of the whipple and I think you will put any doubter's fears to rest.

Last edited:

wario

Established Member
He has sent me pic's in an email. I trust him, but I also have a low post count so take that for what its worth.

Soclean I'll get back to you on the email.

Users who are viewing this thread