Brand New Whipple For Sale with extras

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
I'm posting these pics for SoClean. I can also post pics of us taking the Eaton off of his car if that will make some of you guys feel better. Enjoy!

whipple1.jpg

whipple2.jpg

whipple3.jpg

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I'll be looking to buy one in about a month, if this thing hasn't ever been installed, I'll give you $2600

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
If had the cash right now I would. I would even put it on a card but I know I will have another 1000+ for the add ons like injectors, pumps, new fuel lines, etc. :(

I will end up just pumping my eaton up to max and then pieceing the extras together until I get a whipple.

slash

Established Member
Mr. Mysti said:
No one labeled you as a thief or crook. Just gave a warning to others to check out/ be careful.

I would go to www.tinypic.com and upload pictures there. You can then copy/paste the images in your ad. It is a free service. :beer:

damn vince!!! or should i say inspector vince! rotflmao!

SoClean03

Established Member
I will be at Ennis, TX this weekend for FunFord, if someone wants to buy it I can bring it with me and they can pick it up there. Let me know.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Would you be interested in selling just the blower, without the pulleys and TB included?

Mr. Freeze said:
how much for the 3.0 pulley only??

Hmm if 1 bought the just the blower. Then the other bought the pulley. I can buy the tb and your ported eaton :beer:

SoClean03

Established Member
Iron, I will sell you the blower for $2900 plus you pay the shipping. Mr. then you can have the pulley for $50 shipped, and 97 you can get the TB with the stock blower for what we agreed earlier. How's that?

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
PM me if it's still for sale. Not ready this month, but maybe in a month or so. I'm gonna buy one, just waiting for a few checks to come in.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
AMP said:
PM me if it's still for sale. Not ready this month, but maybe in a month or so. I'm gonna buy one, just waiting for a few checks to come in.

whats going on aaron? how u been?

Users who are viewing this thread