brand new Chicane RS!

twisted03snake

Established Member
well i just wanted to see what they looked like on a car. i think i like the mach 5's better, but i've never seen a cobra with the formula's. just trying to be different. and i might be interested in some wheels after i get my new termi. i'll be in touch. thanks

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Not interested in the tires. I do not want to cut, roll anything on the car, including the bolt you were talking about. All I want to do is take the rims, mount the tires and install with no problems. What size lip could I get with the above specs. Let me know.

Craig

empty your mailbox, it is full

wrb752

Established Member
I'm interested in the 18's black with polished lips if they are still avail. Offset for a 97. Big brakes in the front. Thanks!! Also not interested in rolling fender etc.

Last edited:

Blubyou2

paint matched centers with brushed aluminum lips and bolts. you can see this car in Autotrader's new magaine "Muscle Car Milestones" at newstands right NOW.
33_0131.jpg

33_0071.jpg

33_0091.jpg

Do you know what size wheels are on this car ??

Thanks
Chris

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Steve, do you have a pair of the 18' satin black chicanes I can come over and try on? I think I might just leave with them if I like them.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm interested in the 18's black with polished lips if they are still avail. Offset for a 97. Big brakes in the front. Thanks!! Also not interested in rolling fender etc.

there is a sale currently pending on these right now but ill know in the next few days if it falls through or not.

Do you know what size wheels are on this car ??

Thanks
Chris

18x8 i believe in the front, possibly 8.5
and 18x12 in the rear. the axle was cut to fit the wheels.

Steve, do you have a pair of the 18' satin black chicanes I can come over and try on? I think I might just leave with them if I like them.

yes i do dave. youre more than welcome to stop by for a quick test fit. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the pending sale on the 18s has fallen through, theyre available again.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Guys these are some of the best rims on the market. The polished billet rims are nothing like anything you've ever seen. If your scared because you think polished wheels are hard to keep up with, you've simply never owned a set of this quality. My Chicanes get compliments EVERYWHERE! I've had old men in six figure Benz's stop next to me at traffic lights and compliment my car and wheels. Even non-car enthusiasts recognize the beauty of these wheels.
You can spend a grand on a set of "me too" wheels and not be able to tell your Mustang from the next or you can spend a little more and completely set your Mustang apart from the rest. Your call....

Picture140.gif

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Guys these are some of the best rims on the market. The polished billet rims are nothing like anything you've ever seen. If your scared because you think polished wheels are hard to keep up with, you've simply never owned a set of this quality. My Chicanes get compliments EVERYWHERE! I've had old men in six figure Benz's stop next to me at traffic lights and compliment my car and wheels. Even non-car enthusiasts recognize the beauty of these wheels.
You can spend a grand on a set of "me too" wheels and not be able to tell your Mustang from the next or you can spend a little more and completely set your Mustang apart from the rest. Your call....
I agree 100%. :rockon:

Nice wheels BTW! ;-)

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member

Picture140.gif

Damn right....wish I would have kept these but at least they went to a "good home" :D

I am going to REALLY miss them when I finally get myself into an 03-04 Cobra in the near future... :(

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I HATE U GUYS WITH MORE MONEY THEN ME TO PUT INTO THE BADDEST WHEELS ON THE PLANET FOR COBRA!!!

Silence!!!!! I Keel Yu!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
When your motivated to save for something, you'd be surprised how quickly and easily you can accomplish it. Now obviously the way things are in the world right now, priority needs to be placed upon necessity rather than indulgence, but that doesn't mean you can't keep trying to indulge....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the 18s are back on the market folks. i had a buyer lined up but it was contingent on someone buying his wheels. that fell through, so these are available again. happens all the time around here lol :cuss::kaboom::-D

no hard feelings to the guy who was going to buy them. his deal (that he was pretty sure on) just fell through on him. it happens. :shrug:

but that means these are still available for one of you guys. a few people hit me up about them but unfortunately i told them it was pretty much a done deal and didnt keep their info. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread