brand new Chicane RS!

gmonie6

Established Member
I'm new to this site and I have been to the TF site. How about some pics of some of the other wheels! I don't know what a Speed 7 or 6 looks like. I am leaning hard on a set of the Chromed or Highly polished Chicanes but Satin Black with polished would be nice. But PICS would help me make up my mind.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm new to this site and I have been to the TF site. How about some pics of some of the other wheels! I don't know what a Speed 7 or 6 looks like. I am leaning hard on a set of the Chromed or Highly polished Chicanes but Satin Black with polished would be nice. But PICS would help me make up my mind.

ill PM you.

price drop. $2200 shipped. either set, 18 or 19". both are still available and need to go. that's $500 off what they'd cost if you ordered them up new! and $600 off for the 19s.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
gmonie6, I have fully polished Chicanes. Buy mine for $2200 shipped and I'll buy the black one's off of Steve. ;-)

Picture135-2.gif

gmonie6

Established Member
Then these are the highly polished? That's what I am looking for? What's the back spacing?
I'm looking to put these on an 07.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Highly polished is a relative phrase. They forged billet polished aluminum rims. The amount of polishing that is applied is what determains weather they are "highly polished."
I'm not sure on the back spacing, I'll have to check.

03'Darin

Established Member
gmonie6, I have fully polished Chicanes. Buy mine for $2200 shipped and I'll buy the black one's off of Steve. ;-)

Picture135-2.gif

Can you give me specs on your tire & wheels package PLEASE!!

18's or 19's
front and rear width's
brand of tire and sizes
lip width if you know

I'm real interested in the black center wheels for sale and would like to check tire prices.

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member

18's or 19's
front and rear width's
brand of tire and sizes
lip width if you know

I'm real interested in the black center wheels for sale and would like to check tire prices.

Since I stupidly sold them to him, I figured I would help out since I just saw this post... :D

Fronts have a 2" lip and the rears have a 3.5" lip.
These were also made to accommodate a 14" big brake kit.

Fits 5 lug mustang, 94-04

Wheel specs:
FRONT- 18x9 +24 offset (@5.85BS)
REAR- 18x10 +22 offset (@6.5BS)

Tire specs:
FRONT- BFG TA KDWS 255/40/18
REAR- BFG Drag Radials 295/35/18

I had the offsets on the rims done to my specs to have them sit flush with my fender lips and also clear my coilover kit on the front.....

Stan

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Keep the damn things for a month or so and you can pawn them back off on me, but remember I know how much you bought them for!!! :lol:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member

18's or 19's
front and rear width's
brand of tire and sizes
lip width if you know

The tires I have right now are BFG drag radials in 315/30-18 and BFG KDW's in 255/40-18. My only recommendation if you were ordering new rims, would be to have the rear rims set in towards the axle another 1/2". My tires rubbed just a tad until I rolled the lips. It was barely noticeable, but I knew it was there and I didn't like the little scuffs it left in the side wall of the tire. For some reason it was only on the driver side and only happen when I hit big bumps. Either way you could go with a slightly smaller tire like a 305 or 295 or just roll the lips of the wheel well and your golden. Don't be confused though, I wouldn't be selling my tires and Steve isn't including tires either at only $2200 shipped. That's a steel!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Keep the damn things for a month or so and you can pawn them back off on me, but remember I know how much you bought them for!!! :lol:

:lol: I really don't even know why I keep ending up in these threads. I don't want to sell them, but I guess if the right deal came along I'd let them go. I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind the same rim with black centers though if it wasn't going to cost me anything to switch. I think it would look sweet on DSG.:rockon:

03'Darin

Established Member
Thanks guys!!

That tire and wheel combo looks f'n sweet. I wish I would have seen this package when it was up for sale, I'd have been all over it. :-D

I've got a DSG coupe. I think the black centers would look great on the car too but I'm not sure what tires I would go with. I'm a corner carver so I'd be looking to do the most tire I could fit under both ends (no dr's). My car is lowered and I have the IRS bolt head shaved. I have 10.5's on the rear right now and have fit 315/17 Goodyear GSD-3's under the back with a small spacer. Anybody know how big I can go with the 18's Chicanes that TF is selling?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What about these for a 97 cobra."17" "10th anniversery" style wheels" can I get pics and price sir??

ive got a set ready to go. theyre listed in another marketplace listing. MUCH cheaper than ordering a new set. and ready to ship out asap. :beer:

03'Darin

Established Member
The tires I have right now are BFG drag radials in 315/30-18 and BFG KDW's in 255/40-18. My only recommendation if you were ordering new rims, would be to have the rear rims set in towards the axle another 1/2". My tires rubbed just a tad until I rolled the lips. It was barely noticeable, but I knew it was there and I didn't like the little scuffs it left in the side wall of the tire. For some reason it was only on the driver side and only happen when I hit big bumps. Either way you could go with a slightly smaller tire like a 305 or 295 or just roll the lips of the wheel well and your golden. Don't be confused though, I wouldn't be selling my tires and Steve isn't including tires either at only $2200 shipped. That's a steel!

Tires AREN'T included for $2,200?!?! LOL Yeah I know...

I'm looking at the BFG KDW2's in 255/45-18 front and 295/35-18 rears. Gotta check and see what my dealer price is on them.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I would have bought these had I seen the this thread back in December when I had lots of money.. These are my dream wheels.. IN 19's.... I"m so bummed right now..

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
price drop. $2200 shipped. either set, 18 or 19". both are still available and need to go. that's $500 off what they'd cost if you ordered them up new! and $600 off for the 19s.

TTT i need to move these. need to fix my own cobra :kaboom:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the 18s have been sold and are currently being built to very custom specs right now :banana:

the 19s are still available. ill post a pic of the center in a few

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well steve, how bad do you need to move em? i like but i am a fan of the regular chicane and i am looking for a black centered wheel, actually was getting ready to send you a message on doing some 20's but i could possibly be persuaded to go 19's! pm me because either way i want to get a set of wheels from you, these will be for the 500.

Users who are viewing this thread