Brady is toast for the season!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Now this post goes a long way in proving how little you know. Tom Brady always credits his teamates for the teams success. But you're right about his defense doing all the work in setting almost every offensive record last season.
You need to stop now because you know nothing about Tom Brady and apparently football either.

I'm gonna wait until this is moved to smackdown to respond to you.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'm gonna wait until this is moved to smackdown to respond to you.

Just keep it civil. Don't let me get to you, I don't take this too serious. ;-)
I'm really just saying you have him pegged all wrong. As I said in an earlier post, every young athlete should model themselves after him.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Just keep it civil. Don't let me get to you, I don't take this too serious. ;-)
I'm really just saying you have him pegged all wrong. As I said in an earlier post, every young athlete should model themselves after him.

I honestly can't believe what I am reading. You think every young athlete should MODEL themselves after him?? That is blasphemy. You want every young athlete to be cocky and arrogant like he was all last season? After he threw for a TD he ran 45 yards down field to talk shit to a defensive back. That's quality sportsmanship alright.

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I honestly can't believe what I am reading. You think every young athlete should MODEL themselves after him?? That is blasphemy. You want every young athlete to be cocky and arrogant like he was all last season? After he threw for a TD he ran 45 yards down field to talk shit to a defensive back. That's quality sportsmanship alright.

I take it back, every young athlete should model themselves after Pacman Jones. :shrug:

I'll say it again. You don't know this guy. I mean have you ever actually listened to him speak? He's one of the most humble, unassuming athletes I've ever seen who also works harder than anyone else. And he respects his opponents. Yes, he's a good role model.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
After he threw for a TD he ran 45 yards down field to talk shit to a defensive back. That's quality sportsmanship alright.

That was because the DB from the steelers was talking a lot of shit all week long about the Pats and Brady. I'm a Giants fan and I think Brady is a class act, sucks that he's gone for the year.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That was because the DB from the steelers was talking a lot of shit all week long about the Pats and Brady. I'm a Giants fan and I think Brady is a class act, sucks that he's gone for the year.

Sorry, but I still think Brady is a dolt. If he was a class act he wouldn't have been bothered to run 1/2 way down the field to talk shit back to someone. :rollseyes

WAY too many Brady nutswingers. :nonono:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I take it back, every young athlete should model themselves after Pacman Jones. :shrug:

I'll say it again. You don't know this guy. I mean have you ever actually listened to him speak? He's one of the most humble, unassuming athletes I've ever seen who also works harder than anyone else. And he respects his opponents. Yes, he's a good role model.

Oh, I'm sorry. Do you know him personally?

I have listened to him speak and I never said he wasn't a "nice guy" or even that he isn't a great quarterback. He is still cocky and arrogant and I do not like the way he presents himself as such.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you know him personally?

I have listened to him speak and I never said he wasn't a "nice guy" or even that he isn't a great quarterback. He is still cocky and arrogant and I do not like the way he presents himself as such.

That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the discussion and don't take anything personal.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the discussion and don't take anything personal.

:banana: I never take anything on the internet personally. To be honest, "discussing" these things in smackdown is just more fun.

ff500

Established Member
I won't worry about the Pats til after the Sox win the world series again, geez its tough being a Boston sports fan.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
You have no idea if I am a "real" football fan or not. I don't dislike ANY player in the AFC or NFC more than I dislike Tom Brady. Tom takes a lot of credit for shit that he never does. He takes a lot of credit for work his DEFENSE is doing. THAT is why I don't like him.

Now this post goes a long way in proving how little you know. Tom Brady always credits his teamates for the teams success. But you're right about his defense doing all the work in setting almost every offensive record last season.
You need to stop now because you know nothing about Tom Brady and apparently football either.

you both fail. that offense is the only reason the pats defense looked good last year. it's easy to shut a team down when they're forced to pass due to a 20+ point deficit by the second quarter.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Yeah, so why did I fail? I was basically saying it was all offense last year.

it sounded like you were saying the defense allowed the offense the opportunity to break the records. this is an easy assumption to make considering the fact that if your defense plays well enough the offense will consistently have a short field to work with. sarcasm doesn't translate well over the net. unless of course you use one of these - :rolleyes:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
it sounded like you were saying the defense allowed the offense the opportunity to break the records. this is an easy assumption to make considering the fact that if your defense plays well enough the offense will consistently have a short field to work with. sarcasm doesn't translate well over the net. unless of course you use one of these - :rolleyes:

I see, I'll keep that in mind. :rolleyes: ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread