Brady is toast for the season!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i find it interesting that all preseason all the media talked about was how bad casell was and if brady goes down the pats are done...................and coincidentaly brady doesn't even make it out of the 1st quarter of the 1st game with what looks to be the 1st major injury of his career. :nonono:

if you ask me, it's pretty sad that this is what it takes for other teams to feel like contenders. i say FEEL like contenders because i suspect the pats will be just fine. they obviously won't go undefeated, but they haven't been the most dominate team of the salary cap era all because of one guy :poke:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I can't stand Brady and the Patriots at all, but it is sad to see a star player go down with a injury like that. Even worse in week one, I'm sure some remember when Jerry Rice went down in a week one game years ago and was out the rest of the year. But they like the Patriots had a very easy schedule and won a lot of games, but they still had a QB unlike the Patriots. I do say karma got the Patriots for all the time for running up the score on Teams last year. I don't see how you Brady fans can praise him when he fake's the take a knee on 4th down at the end of the game and toss a touchdown. They were already going to beat the Redskins I think it was by 20+points or so. Lets just look forward to see what Brady and the Patriots do next year. They will have a winning record at the end of the year, but don't see them in the SB with a undefeated schedule. May have been better karma if they were up by 20 on the Chiefs and he got hurt in the Fourth Qtr.. Who gets the blame then for leaving Brady or any other star player in a game like that late. That is when you put your back up players in.

BLUBLLS

I can't stand Brady and the Patriots at all, but it is sad to see a star player go down with a injury like that. Even worse in week one, I'm sure some remember when Jerry Rice went down in a week one game years ago and was out the rest of the year. But they like the Patriots had a very easy schedule and won a lot of games, but they still had a QB unlike the Patriots. I do say karma got the Patriots for all the time for running up the score on Teams last year. I don't see how you Brady fans can praise him when he fake's the take a knee on 4th down at the end of the game and toss a touchdown. They were already going to beat the Redskins I think it was by 20+points or so. Lets just look forward to see what Brady and the Patriots do next year. They will have a winning record at the end of the year, but don't see them in the SB with a undefeated schedule. May have been better karma if they were up by 20 on the Chiefs and he got hurt in the Fourth Qtr.. Who gets the blame then for leaving Brady or any other star player in a game like that late. That is when you put your back up players in.

Since when is it a rule that you stop playing because you are just the better team? I've always felt that taking a knee was ****ing rediculous anyways. Play till the whistle blows :shrug:

Wintermute

Banned
Next time a discussion comes up about professional sports, carefully watch my input and you'll see how much I "enjoy" pro sports. I could give two craps about pro sports and if team A wins, loses or ties. Good try though.

That's probably why your dumbass comment reeks of stupid. Like him or not Brady is one of the nicer and more unassuming players in the league.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
That's probably why your dumbass comment reeks of stupid. Like him or not Brady is one of the nicer and more unassuming players in the league.

A grown man (yourself) who gets offended and all riled up over PROFESSIONAL SPORTS goes far beyond stupid.

Cheaters never prosper.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Its a shame.,., I hate the pats.,,. err Belecheat.,., but I hate to see any player get injured :(

+1. Screw Bill Belichick. He totally F'd up my Browns. Cleveland fans haven't forgotten what he did.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
no it's not. they played the entire game because they knew that sooner or later a game would go to the wire. the ravens game comes to mind.

When you have an insurmountable lead well into the fourth quarter, alot of class is shown by either giving your backups some playing time or by turning down the heat, if you will. If you're scoring points with your second, third and fourth string players, how can anyone complain?

ff500

Established Member
But they didn't lose! The Colts lost! The Chargers lost! We'll see what they're made of next week, I can't believe the Jets and Bills fans think they're gonna win the division now, there were games last season that Brady was off and didn't play good and they still managed to win, If any team has improved in the division I'd say its the Bills. Favrah is an old washed up goat one good hit and he's done.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
someone please tell me how the patriots management are 'smart'! they are looking for a QB AS WE SPEAK!!! they weren't even prepared for this! now, dont get me wrong, i do hate the pats, but any team(my 'boys included) that doesnt have a good set of backup is ****ing STUPID!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Karma is a bitch.

Next time a discussion comes up about professional sports, carefully watch my input and you'll see how much I "enjoy" pro sports. I could give two craps about pro sports and if team A wins, loses or ties. Good try though.

I'm recalling how the team was involved in a cheating scandal. Brady wasn't the one who did the taping but it would appear the TEAM benefited.

It's called class.

A grown man (yourself) who gets offended and all riled up over PROFESSIONAL SPORTS goes far beyond stupid.

Cheaters never prosper.

well you seem to be fairly well informed for somebody who, "could give two craps about pro sports"

theres no such thing as karma in sports. it's not the pats fault the rest of the league sucked in comparison to them. even if i were not a fan of the pats, i'd still admire the way aproach games. there attitude is, "if you don't want us to 'run the score up', then don't let us" thats the way the game should be played. they're all pros, theres no excuse. it's sad that all of you are glad to see someone injured like this. have any of you ever torn a knee ligament? i have a slight tear in my acl, and f***'n kills, so i can't even imagine the pain he feels. the only thing all the haters are concerned with is the big, bad, mean patriots don't beat up on their team, jeez, grow up

casell, will be fine. he's been here 4 years, he knows the system. he's been through everything. that's why they didn't, and aren't bringing in another qb. it would take too much time to get him up to speed

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
they are making it seem like the end of the world!!!

GO GIANTS!!!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
well you seem to be fairly well informed for somebody who, "could give two craps about pro sports"

You live in a market 2 hrs from Philly and two hrs from Manhattan and see how much sports is shoved down your throat. Believe me, we're either hearing about the Pens, Yankees, Phillies, Giants or Eagles. I really don't give three craps about pro sports. The Patriots winning or losing has absolutely no effect on my life. A certain player rushing for 200 yrds or passing for 400 yrds means zilch to me. Farve playing for the Packers or Jets has no bearing on my life.

theres no such thing as karma in sports. it's not the pats fault the rest of the league sucked in comparison to them. even if i were not a fan of the pats, i'd still admire the way aproach games. there attitude is, "if you don't want us to 'run the score up', then don't let us" thats the way the game should be played.

If you don't want to call it karma, we'll say the odds finally caught up to Brady. I am in complete agreement that teams should play until the clock hits 00:00. That doesn't mean a team can't be classly when going about it.

the only thing all the haters are concerned with is the big, bad, mean patriots don't beat up on their team, jeez, grow up

Ummmm maybe you need to grow up as well and understand this is only a game. No need to take people's opinions too personal.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
You say you couldn't care less yet feel the need to keep bashing Brady and the Patriots.
Every post you make, the hole gets deeper.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
If the Pats are going to be a playoff team their defense is going to have to carry them but I'm not sure they can do it anymore. Certainly not like they did earlier in this decade. They still have talented recievers but I think they really need Brady to deliver the ball to them.
Hey, who knows, maybe Cassell just needs more playing time but he hasn't been a starter since high school, kind of worrysome. Time will tell.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You say you couldn't care less yet feel the need to keep bashing Brady and the Patriots.
Every post you make, the hole gets deeper.

Feel free to explain how I have bashed that Patriots and Brady. Please supply facts and refrain from conjecture.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
When you have an insurmountable lead well into the fourth quarter, alot of class is shown by either giving your backups some playing time or by turning down the heat, if you will. If you're scoring points with your second, third and fourth string players, how can anyone complain?

i don't know. i guess if you don't like them scoring on you, you should do something about it. which of course, the giants managed to do.

i wish they had a rematch this year with a healthy brady, because with osi and strahan gone there is no way they'd be able to beat them again.

edit:

just for clarification, i have come to realize that it is belichick, not the patriots organization, that i hate.

Last edited:

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
edit:

just for clarification, i have come to realize that it is belichick, not the patriots organization, that i hate.

He mentioned in a press conference today he doesn't care for you too much either:shrug:

SolarYellow... do you know how much of a sally you sound like complaining about them running up the score.... The Colts did the same thing a few years back... were you as upset about them running up the score too... I dought it, oh wait a minute... they must have done it with class :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread