Bowling Green roll call?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Almost eating the sand isn't a good feeling. Backing up to make the turn off to then pull up to the ticket shack with the brakes pouring smoke while the rest of your class watches is just added fun to the experience...lol

I wouldn't know about that :bored:

tiger.jpg

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Cat is out of the bag now! :burnout:

was it ever in...

Justin's been talking about it for a while.

car should scream now.

we were going to get the glide in, but bg usually has fairly decent weather, and they never prep the local track, so I wanted to give it one more run out in some hopefully fair weather.

poof100

Established Member
was it ever in...

Justin's been talking about it for a while.

car should scream now.

we were going to get the glide in, but bg usually has fairly decent weather, and they never prep the local track, so I wanted to give it one more run out in some hopefully fair weather.

Yeah I know, it's been in the works.

I think our last track outing at MIR put JB over the edge for the go ahead with the Glide lol.

Knowing how much power the car is making, it should run a good # barring any gremlins. We shall see.

Was hoping to see yours in as well for BG, wanted to see what it would do.

The cage is in the Boss now, so getting ready as well :beer:

You staying at the Ramada?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah I know, it's been in the works.

I think our last track outing at MIR put JB over the edge for the go ahead with the Glide lol.

Knowing how much power the car is making, it should run a good # barring any gremlins. We shall see.

Was hoping to see yours in as well for BG, wanted to see what it would do.

The cage is in the Boss now, so getting ready as well :beer:

You staying at the Ramada?

no, we do the super 8 off the exit near the track, it's like 5 minutes away.

in all honesty, if the car launches right (we were loading up on fuel in Norwalk), I am really expecting bare minimum of 8.3's, but really hoping for some .2's or .1's at 167mph in 90 degree heat, I gotta think some 50's or 60's at bg would be dood for .2's minimum

I've spent a lot of time with exedy on this 6r80, and I have a soft spot for it.

Bud

Established Member
Our group is doing the super 8 as well. Most recent review on the ramada mentioned roaches so we decided on a no on that.

BPatterson

Established Member
I'm staying Friday night. Have to work Sunday. Not sure where I'm staying yet. Would like to stay where there's going to be a large group.

poof100

Established Member
no, we do the super 8 off the exit near the track, it's like 5 minutes away.

in all honesty, if the car launches right (we were loading up on fuel in Norwalk), I am really expecting bare minimum of 8.3's, but really hoping for some .2's or .1's at 167mph in 90 degree heat, I gotta think some 50's or 60's at bg would be dood for .2's minimum

I've spent a lot of time with exedy on this 6r80, and I have a soft spot for it.

Looking forward to seeing what it will do.

Our group is doing the super 8 as well. Most recent review on the ramada mentioned roaches so we decided on a no on that.

Damn, maybe I should switch from the Ramada to the Super 8. I'm assuming the Willamette Lane Super 8 North one right?

Eric@jpc

Established Member
NMRA is staying at the ramada i know they party hard there lol

So where is everyone going to be drinking saturday night? Buffalo Wild Wings?

Evolution

Established Member
We will be there with both the Green Goblin and the Silver Surfer. Hopefully we will have a good amount of cars show up for the shootout this time because the last time (Norwalk) a lot of people ran their mouth and no showed with the exception of Beefcake. :poke:

If anyone needs anything or is having any issues in Bowling Green don’t hesitate to come by our booth in the vendor area. If we can help you out we will.

Fred

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
We will be there with both the Green Goblin and the Silver Surfer. Hopefully we will have a good amount of cars show up for the shootout this time because the last time (Norwalk) a lot of people ran their mouth and no showed with the exception of Beefcake. :poke:

If anyone needs anything or is having any issues in Bowling Green don’t hesitate to come by our booth in the vendor area. If we can help you out we will.

Fred

I will be there along with the JPC guys. My Boss won't be able to keep up with your beasts, but I will run it regardless for the fun of it and see what the Turbo will do with the new suspension setup. Looking forward to it! :beer:

Eric@jpc

Established Member

Fred

Looks forward to seeing you we will be there with the "show stopper"

:pop: :beer:

Bud

Established Member
Is there a shootout actually happening, anybody got a link to the rules so I can see if I fit in? I just want some runs in thick air but would rather make them in the shootout than brackets just for the heck of it.

I'll be there in the "silver something or other" with little testing of the setup. Was supposed to go license last night and my dumbass trailered the car 70 miles to the track...without a set of keys to get into and start it :bash:

Evolution

Established Member
Is there a shootout actually happening, anybody got a link to the rules so I can see if I fit in? I just want some runs in thick air but would rather make them in the shootout than brackets just for the heck of it.

I'll be there in the "silver something or other" with little testing of the setup. Was supposed to go license last night and my dumbass trailered the car 70 miles to the track...without a set of keys to get into and start it :bash:

It will be posted on the NMRA site tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread