Bowling Green roll call?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We went the fastest wit the stock long block nobody knew it they didnt believe it was stock til we turned it up to try and get a 50 out of it. None of you knew the car people still don't know it was that fast. We will come down and race but we not coming to meet and greet. We don't car about how much power you made or none of that bs we care about e.t. Now who wanna lock up some money. If you not talkin about tryin this car you know what you should do. I don't have no shop I could care less about bragging rights.

Were not here to meet and greet either, were here to race, sing up for the class, and race, pretty easy,

as far as fastest on the stock long block, Ok, they all can make a good run once or twice

SVTP meet Saturday night, 8:00pm, @ Mellow Mushroom - Bowling Green, KY. Details to follow.

hit the mushroom tonight, try to make it sat too

he has nothing

stock seat and seat belt

no cage

also beef i hope your last min build runs as good as you think its going to

jpc is in the trailer and headed here. Im already here for King of the street

See ya in the lanes tomorrow i hope you got more then that a .75 :coolman:

I hope your last min build runs as good as you think yours is going to...

team beefcake is already on the premises.

as far as .75, lol, you really think that's all we got.......you must have missed norwalk

so i'm assuming the shop car is the one on the trailer on the way down?

way I heard it was a 3rd jpc car has fallen by the way side and not coming?

3 down, and we haven't even started racing yet..... :poke:

how many you got left????? :)

Good luck terry!

thanks!

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
as far as .75, lol, you really think that's all we got.......

Yes I think that's all you got

Bring all your nitrous bottles to back that pass up from 6 moths ago

Don't need a team of cars. Just 1

Yea Al's car broke yesterday it's no secret your beloved 6r80 lost 4th with 1200 HP

Stuff happens.

See ya tomorrow :beer:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Yea Al's car broke yesterday it's no secret your beloved 6r80 lost 4th with 1200 HP

Stuff happens.

It only takes one, just a lot of smack talk of 4 or 5 cars coming to kick everyone elses butt, and 3 are already out...

as far as backing up my pass from fl, that was already done in GA, then again in Norwalk @ 3000 ft....

it will be fun to see the cars at the same track on the same day. (finally....) ;)

Hey terry I was complimenting you man.hope you make some clean passes this weekend.

I know, I meant to quote that :)

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Stuff happens.

So beef blew up a 6R80 and a MMR motor?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So beef blew up a 6R80 and a MMR motor?

no, my 6r80 is in the car and running strong, the trans is the same trans we have had in the car since the beginning, we've not broken anything in it

as for blowing up an mmr motor, we have had no issues with the mmr motor,

we did bend a rod with testing out a spray tune on the car, block is still in fine shape

we all have issues at times, just like JPC, If i'm not mistaken they were busy rebuilding their car last night as well...

I believe they had issues before the last shootout, but weren't able to get it together in time, and didn't show then.

as far as combos', we have the exact same combo we had at Norwalk, other than changing our nitrous from a dry shot to a wet shot.

so, we had to do some thrashing on the car, jpc did some thrashing on theirs, I always have respect for that.

now, for the other guys talking smack, and not showing, I have no respect for that.

like me / don't like me, I really don't care. The one thing you get from me, is if I say i'm going to be at the track, I'm there. I haven't not made a race I said I was going to be at this year.

I am the only one in this thread other than the guys at EVO that can say that.

Last edited:

Superhawk2002

Established Member
Hotel at Super 8 south for Saturday night. Hoping to drive down late Friday night after work, maybe get Evolution to tune my car sat, then head back Sunday morning.

Looking forward to a meet and greet. :beer:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
The one thing you get from me, is if I say i'm going to be at the track, I'm there. I haven't not made a race I said I was going to be at this year.

I am the only one in this thread other than the guys at EVO that can say that.

I can say that.. My car's not quite in the same league though if that's what you mean. I did drive it 1200 miles here and have a lot of wrench time on the car that has a fair to moderate chance of dragging your ass... :banana: :beer:

clinton2003

Established Member
gevy2e5u.jpg

At this point we could drag ya all with the 106hp YARIS. :D

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I can say that.. My car's not quite in the same league though if that's what you mean. I did drive it 1200 miles here and have a lot of wrench time on the car that has a fair to moderate chance of dragging your ass... :banana: :beer:

kudos to you for making the drive.

Thegreyghost2

Established Member
Sorry sir, I was texting and driving so I typed it fast. Would you like to lock in your car for a small fee with a punk out? The punk is for both of us. If either of us back for any reason the other person gets paid something for their time. My offer is $5,000 on $2,000. Yes I think safety equipment is very important and every racer should have it if they go the number. I do not have it because I grudge. Next year I'll go for it. I would love to make a pass and put the numbers on the board for the coyote fans but not doin it for free. I really don't even care to race you your car slow but I'll take your money. I have nothing against Evolution Performance. I think they are a great shop and I think their cars will be faster at this event I wanted some comp. Have some fun and have a blessed day.

Users who are viewing this thread