Bowling Green roll call?

SN95N/A

Established Member
it's coming up on the converter, I have a 2 step set at 1800, it's going pig rich as soon as I launch though and was breaking up all of first gear

9.45@155,

rest of the logs looked good, and shifts were great, 1.76 60' and no et in first gear basically

once lund gets me an update that I can launch the car she should eat

Cars going to fly once you get issue fixed!

Bud

Established Member
Did an 1/8 mile hit but their timing system was hosed. Said I did a 3.75 @ 146....lol

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Another hour till runs commence. Yep back on E85.. yep 2.75 pulley is on now.. should be fun

Bud

Established Member
good to put a lot of faces with names today!

Definitely good to meet you, Eric, the Evolution crew, etc today. Hopefully we all get some dry weather tomorrow and a good track.

Thanks to JPC for hauling the chute and mount down for my car

Last edited:

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
I was invited for KOTS but did not get off of the dyno here in Virginia Beach until 1 am. I had to be there by 9 am. It is a 13 hour drive for me so there is no way I could have made it in time. I never talked smack about being there, etc. I would have liked to be there for sure but it didn't happen. Went testing today local and broke the trans on the first pass anyway.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was invited for KOTS but did not get off of the dyno here in Virginia Beach until 1 am. I had to be there by 9 am. It is a 13 hour drive for me so there is no way I could have made it in time. I never talked smack about being there, etc. I would have liked to be there for sure but it didn't happen. Went testing today local and broke the trans on the first pass anyway.

sorry to hear that, what went, the intermediate shaft sor the clutches

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP will be hosting a meet at Mellow Mushroom at 8:00pm in Bowling Green (there's only one so just Google the address). We'll be in the bar/patio area and will be buying a few pizzas for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread