Bowling Green Pics

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
That really is a nice pulley. The girls asked what it was for and about 20 guys said "it makes the car go faster".

MODCOBRA

Established Member
customer service

Don't mean to step on this thread, but...this looked a good place to give some credit to Billetflow Doug ( he makes stuff) and JB.

My friend needed a puller and couldnt get one in time to do his mods for Smackdown VII. Doug and JB volunteered one, dropped it off on their way to BG. Now THAT is service!! Thanks guys. I hope you got it back OK!!

BTW - incredible pix!!! I hope all had a great time.

Ben Dorn

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Wish I could of been there, how good was the air down there and what was the DA???

I will be at some events next year, im moving down to the lower 48 finally, lookin forward to seeing some of guys next year, and clickin off some 11's possibly 10's.

Later

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Wow!!! :eek:

It's almost worth the trip up there just for the girls.

It was cold up there huh. :-D

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
they both were... I only made it down there for sunday but I had a blast!!! Nice to see Doug and JB again and meet more people especially Rick and Lynn. Met some Chi-town boys too!

SALEEN039

Established Member
All of us from Memphis had a great time. Thanks Rick for letting us all hang out with the whole Amazon crew. You guys are all great and the service was top notch. John

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Derek,

Sorry, man. JB's got that picture face. I think the camera likes him [or he lucked into a good pic]. I wouldn't worry about it. I'll bet a lot of the guys would trade places with you in that shot. I only had one Bikini model :( [She was very hot and very nice to me :)]

00SVTdubs,

If I remember right, you asked me about Dana's mods. I hope the list wasn't too long! It was great meeting you and the other SVTP guys and girls in person.

Allen [Broke 7],

I just saw your air quality question. I'm not sure about the DA but it was COLD and crisp. There was about a 15 mph gusting head wind that may have cancelled some of the benefits of the cold air.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread