Bought My First Terminator

Hotwire

Established Member
I'm ecstatic! Smile on my face ever since I picked it up.

2003 SVT Cobra
43,000 miles
Stock from what I can tell (besides window tint)

More to come!
3df53488d074da4fc8a44d604d2391c5.jpg
8835a6491687a2490f4e63be4fb6951e.jpg
952ad62320ac3db3263c27ad895fb568.jpg

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a clean '03 Cobra. Decent low mileage, too. Nice that it came with window tint. Congratulations!

Case

Established Member
Congrats on the clean car! I've owned mine for a little over a month now and that smile has only gotten wider

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
looks great, congrats :beer:

edit: looking back on the original for sale thread, i would say you got a great deal! bone stock coupes being sold by older folks seem rare nowadays

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome, love oxford white! Congrats!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Beautiful pick up! Looks just like my old car when I first bought it.

Hotwire

Established Member
Just purchased some black Cobra inserts from Bob White, gasket kit from Stang Shifter Gaskets and the SVT build certificate from Ford Show Parts. Now I just need to find a way to get my window sticker.

Next up is replacing front brake pads, flushing engine coolant, changing transmission oil and tires go on Monday with an alignment.

Hybbs

Established Member
While you are changing fluids, change the intercooler fluid, flush the brake fluid, and change the supercharger oil while you are at it. I bought a 31k mile bone stock Cobra a year ago and the brake fluid and radiator fluid were nasty. Good luck with your Terminator. Every time I drive mine, I still get that kid smile on my face...

SlowSVT

Established Member
Congrats on the car looks like you did well :rockon:

Not a real big deal but consider this, if anything adding bumper inserts will make it easy to pick and identify your car out among the crowd with the word "COBRA" in big high contracting colors proudly displayed on the back of your ride. In this car there are more downsides to doing this than upsides. Besides, the stance of the Terminator needs no introduction people will be drawn to it even on the highway. I like it when only till they get close can they see the embossed COBRA on the back when they realize what it is and looks more professional this way. Just something to consider.

Do your homework and post question before making any changes to this car like adding full length sub-frame connectors like Global West or Han's if they are not on the car already.

Rubber side "down!" :beer:

cj428mach

Established Member
Love the OW, and good call on the black bumper letters. My girl always tells me I should put chrome inserts on it but the black looks OEM and like its just the way the bumper was made.

SlowSVT

Established Member
good call on the black bumper letters. My girl always tells me I should put chrome inserts on it but the black looks OEM and like its just the way the bumper was made.

I agree with this statement. In my younger years you can bet I'd be doing this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread