Bought my First Terminator!

Christang

Established Member
Hey Everyone! I figured it would a good idea to introduce myself and make one of my first posts on this form about my new (to me) 2003 Mustang Cobra! I purchased this car from MTBSully, great guy and very patient, still answers my text message with questions that I have! I have been an observer for a year or more looking for the right time to step into the driver’s seat of a Terminator. I finally scored a decent job and decided to purchase one! It’s a 2003 Mustang Cobra Black with 38,000 miles. It has several mods including ported Eaton, Exedy Stage 3 Clutch, MAC exhaust, Accufab TB and Plenum, also a solid rear end swap and many more.

It was defiantly and adventure getting the car. I decided I wanted to drive the car home from Boston to Hudson Valley New York area (3.5 hours) I worked a full day New Years eve, went out and did the whole Time Square new years madness and pulled an all nighter to catch a 7am bus from Midtown Manhattan to Boston(for $16 dollars, thanks GoBus) Got to Boston slapped the plates on and drove her home!
I have now fallen in love with the car and the terrifying power it has, 487 horsepower is no joke and is a whole other world compared my old 1995 5.0. The supercharger screams; sounds like an Ancient Albatross. Gave my father a stiff neck from whip lash the first time he rode in it.

I’m excited to join the SVT community and attend car shows in my area. There is so much useful information on this site in terms of mods and tips. Today I did the hood mod trick and it worked out great! Also installed Bluetooth with the iSimple ISFM22 from Amazon. Great to have Bluetooth on the stock radio. Some additional mods in the near future are to install a subwoofer and Amp and maybe a new set of rear tires.

If there are any Mustang owner in the Hudson Valley NY area let me know.

Here are some picture I have taken with a lot more to come. My friend bought a drone and will be taking some crazy pictures from the air when spring comes! Thanks again everyone!:rockon:
get-attachment-2.jpg

fill2.jpg

lackout1.jpg

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

fill3.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

th_IMG_7478.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This is a great forum, you'll find some useful info! Congrats!

Dominican_7

Established Member
Congrats on that Black Terminator. I have had an 2004 since September and still looking to get an Aux through the SAT..:mj:

Welcome to SVTP.

AMWill

Hey Everyone! I figured it would a good idea to introduce myself and make one of my first posts on this form about my new (to me) 2003 Mustang Cobra! I purchased this car from MTBSully, great guy and very patient, still answers my text message with questions that I have! I have been an observer for a year or more looking for the right time to step into the driver’s seat of a Terminator. I finally scored a decent job and decided to purchase one! It’s a 2003 Mustang Cobra Black with 38,000 miles. It has several mods including ported Eaton, Exedy Stage 3 Clutch, MAC exhaust, Accufab TB and Plenum, also a solid rear end swap and many more.

It was defiantly and adventure getting the car. I decided I wanted to drive the car home from Boston to Hudson Valley New York area (3.5 hours) I worked a full day New Years eve, went out and did the whole Time Square new years madness and pulled an all nighter to catch a 7am bus from Midtown Manhattan to Boston(for $16 dollars, thanks GoBus) Got to Boston slapped the plates on and drove her home!
I have now fallen in love with the car and the terrifying power it has, 487 horsepower is no joke and is a whole other world compared my old 1995 5.0. The supercharger screams; sounds like an Ancient Albatross. Gave my father a stiff neck from whip lash the first time he rode in it.

I’m excited to join the SVT community and attend car shows in my area. There is so much useful information on this site in terms of mods and tips. Today I did the hood mod trick and it worked out great! Also installed Bluetooth with the iSimple ISFM22 from Amazon. Great to have Bluetooth on the stock radio. Some additional mods in the near future are to install a subwoofer and Amp and maybe a new set of rear tires.

If there are any Mustang owner in the Hudson Valley NY area let me know.

Here are some picture I have taken with a lot more to come. My friend bought a drone and will be taking some crazy pictures from the air when spring comes! Thanks again everyone!:rockon:

Congrats on the purchase Chris, She's a beauty!

What are your plans for your first Terminator? Staying stock blower or going all out?

Let me know if you have any questions!

- Will

Christang

Established Member
Thanks everyone!! I'm keeping the stock blower for now, will probably save up and upgrade sometime in the future. The iSimple is great. Connects to the back of your stock radio through the antenna plug. The sound quality is actually really good, works with iphones and androids. It took about a half hour to put it, the longest part was finding a switched 12v and removing panels

Users who are viewing this thread