Bought my dream car

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
When I was a kid, I had two posters on my wall - one of a Lamborghini Countach and one of a red Dodge Viper. Since I don't have the means to buy a new Lambo and wouldn't want a used Gallardo, I started looking for a Gen 5 Viper. After looking around for a bit, I found exactly what I wanted- a black GTS with red Sabelt seats and the carbon fiber package. I told a law school buddy of mine that I was going to fly up to Ohio and drive the car back to Florida and he jumped at the road trip opportunity.

During the trip, so many people would pull up and take pictures that it felt almost uncomfortable at times, though kinda cool too. A little kid in the passenger seat of his dad's 5 series BMW was staring at it like I would have as a kid, so I did a little second-gear pull which made him wave, smile, and say thank you. All in all a pretty cool experience that I'll never forget.

Some pics:

First night at the hotel, I inadvertently parked in a Tesla charging spot (didn't realize until the next morning). Pretty fitting for a car that drinks premium at such a fast rate.

23468917798_d7be436f42_b.jpg

Showing my best friend who's a police officer. Had to get the obligatory "pulled over" photo:

37064216560_e4f89d5bae_b.jpg

I lowered it about an inch all the way around and took these last night:

36610835984_3cf09ffd71_b.jpg

37273002476_2d5a488391_b.jpg

36610836214_22a98051ea_b.jpg

23468911648_d1d28008e6_b.jpg

36610836514_861de25aa1_b.jpg

Last edited:

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
When I was a kid, I had two posters on my wall - one of a Lamborghini Countach and one of a red Dodge Viper. Since I don't have the means to buy a new Lambo and wouldn't want a used Gallardo, I started looking for a Gen 5 Viper. After looking around for a bit, I found exactly what I wanted- a black GTS with red Sabelt seats and the carbon fiber package. I told a law school buddy of mine that I was going to fly up to Ohio and drive the car back to Florida and he jumped at the road trip opportunity.

During the trip, so many people would pull up and take pictures that it felt almost uncomfortable at times, though kinda cool too. A little kid in the passenger seat of his dad's 5 series BMW was staring at it like I would have as a kid, so I did a little second-gear pull which made him wave, smile, and say thank you. All in all a pretty cool experience that I'll never forget.

Some pics:

First night at the hotel, I inadvertently parked in a Tesla charging spot (didn't realize until the next morning). Pretty fitting for a car that drinks premium at such a fast rate.

WBWRA5g.jpg

Showing my best friend who's a police officer. Had to get the obligatory "pulled over" photo:

8tYruM1.jpg

I lowered it about an inch all the way around and took these last night:

NZTTGtm.jpg

6B4IuT3.jpg

ICRQzjG.jpg

9eYqvVd.jpg

ECodhNO.jpg

qfJh8oV.jpg

Great pic's of a bad ass car. Best of luck with it.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
I can see the pictures. Gorgeous car man. The more I see these the more I want one!! Love the black and carbon fiber combo.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Weird they don't show up for some. Are there usually issues with imgur on here? Thanks for the comments. Finally back in some sort of snake after having traded my Cobra in years ago.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I love posts like this, shame I can't see the pictures.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Absolutely love it man! Viper has always been a dream car of mine as well, hope I'm in your shoes some day! Congrats man, car looks great.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
So glad I clicked on this thread and didn't see a mustang lol

Nice viper :) where in FL are you?

Users who are viewing this thread