Bought another house -- Garage build

RickyBobby51

Established Member
IMG_6504.jpeg
Your place looks wonderful!

A word to the wise, especially when you have the building skills that you have. As a general rule under the UBC, when you have more than three risers, you need a handrail. I don’t want you to get sued, with the plaintiff’s lawyer having a negligence per se argument against you.

Enjoy your new home!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That court is a young guy's dream! Congratulations for putting so much into creating a childhood dream that won't be soon forgotten. I predict your home will be an oasis for a lot of neighborhood kids. You're living the dream, @gimmie11s. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished court, with logo.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Well said Bob! Observing my youngest over the years shoot at regulation height and missing miserably. He was trying to keep up with his 4 year older brother. Practice, growth and strength has made the youngest surpass the oldest.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Life's been busy man. Finally getting some time back to get to the site and car again. Nice to be back.

Kind of a non-answer :p -- I hope all is well bud!

View attachment 1836161Your place looks wonderful!

A word to the wise, especially when you have the building skills that you have. As a general rule under the UBC, when you have more than three risers, you need a handrail. I don’t want you to get sued, with the plaintiff’s lawyer having a negligence per se argument against you.

Enjoy your new home!

I appreciate that... not a bad idea!

Well said Bob! Observing my youngest over the years shoot at regulation height and missing miserably. He was trying to keep up with his 4 year older brother. Practice, growth and strength has made the youngest surpass the oldest.

How true.

My 13 and 16 y/o sons BATTLE on the court every week. I can't wait to see the day my 13 y/o gets the best of his big brother.

Users who are viewing this thread