Bought an 04 3 door SVT Focus today, I like it!

jvert

Established Member
I love my svtf. I dd mine and average 29-30 mpg's. Its tons of fun to drive. Can't go wrong with it. I don't have the winter package but do have the heated mirrors which I like. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I hope to pick one up as well.. any new updates on it jim?

Yes, I finally got back to a track event and instead of taking the Cobra I took the Focus!

:banana::dancenana::pepper::rockon::uh oh: UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!

This car with street radials was significantly faster around the corners than my Cobra on Kumho 710 slicks!
Total laps times ....no of course not, but cornering speeds...YES!!!

TWS is a familiar track for me so I roughly know my entry speeds, the Focus would stick going faster.

What a fantastic little car!:rockon::beer::beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yes, I finally got back to a track event and instead of taking the Cobra I took the Focus!

This car with street radials was significantly faster around the corners than my Cobra on Kumho 710 slicks!

TWS is a familiar track for me so I roughly know my entry speeds, the Focus would stick going faster.

bring it up to oklahoma and run it at hallett. I know I could make faster laps in my svtf than my overpowered cobra.

Sad to have sold my cherry 04. Just had to get something bigger for the family.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor

That's what the little SVT is known for, in stock form they're truly fantastic handling, well balanced little cars.

Up the power a bit with a blower or turbo and they can be very serious track day cars.

Pretty sad that Ford never gave us a boosted production version like they got overseas. :nonono:

MustangMan0065

Established Member
i drive mostly highway id say, not highway but above 55mph roads, and driving where i need around town, i get pretty consistant 30 mpg, even if i got as low as 20, the drive is more fun than the fuel economy :)

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Jimmy, looks like we'll be bumping into each other here as well as the Open Track forum.
Can't wait to tke mine out. Probably Summit Point in August.

Users who are viewing this thread