Bought a Taycan Turbo S

_Snake_

Established Member
Hi Gang,

Just picked up a taycan turbo s...coming from the plaid all I can say is wow...it's like 90 percent of the plaid power with porsche handling, interior and insane electronics...still have the Aston but it's pending sale (waiting on the guy to get his financing done). Pics...and yes dragy soon...guessing 10.3@130!

View attachment 1762245
View attachment 1762246View attachment 1762247View attachment 1762248View attachment 1762249View attachment 1762250View attachment 1762251View attachment 1762252
Are you hiring? Lol

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Okay, so why does Porsche call this a "Turbo" S?

"That may seem strange, but to Porsche, the Turbo name is more than a representation of the car's forced induction. Instead, the Turbo name is given to a model's top performance trim. Porsche believes the peppier Taycan deserves the Turbo moniker."

Weird IMO!
Well Porsche may have just lost a customer. Srs. I was thinking of getting a 911 vert someday but this type of woke shit is what pisses me off. Like ford calling a small suv type vehicle a mustang.
Good. Bye.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a pair of small turbos or a large single turbo that feeds the... electrons into the copper windings?

Does it have a fake noise maker that makes ICE sounds or does it sound like a washing machine on the spin cycle? Or maybe like my neighbor kids zooming around in their Power wheels?

On second thought, I don't care and never want one.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
All I can see is that Taycan guy who showed up to one of those drag week deals and raced Cleetus. Just kept driving past the 1/4 off the end of the track.
I know AO can handle the power but I wonder when they’re going to regulate these EV performance. Definitely not something an inexperienced driver can handle.
And…did you make money on the Aston?
-J

ArabianOak

Established Member
All I can see is that Taycan guy who showed up to one of those drag week deals and raced Cleetus. Just kept driving past the 1/4 off the end of the track.
I know AO can handle the power but I wonder when they’re going to regulate these EV performance. Definitely not something an inexperienced driver can handle.
And…did you make money on the Aston?
-J
Possibly 40k after I pay the dealer fee. Pending financing. I put it on DuPont registry just for the hell of it as it was the only 007 for sale in the world and had 2 people contact me that were serious.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Okay, so why does Porsche call this a "Turbo" S?

"That may seem strange, but to Porsche, the Turbo name is more than a representation of the car's forced induction. Instead, the Turbo name is given to a model's top performance trim. Porsche believes the peppier Taycan deserves the Turbo moniker."

Weird IMO!
Retarded naming convention.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a pair of small turbos or a large single turbo that feeds the... electrons into the copper windings?

Does it have a fake noise maker that makes ICE sounds or does it sound like a washing machine on the spin cycle? Or maybe like my neighbor kids zooming around in their Power wheels?

On second thought, I don't care and never want one.
Ah yes, the electron turbo. When speed of light isn’t quite fast enough.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a smart decision on your part. You DO know what you're doing. (y)

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry bro, but "soul of a spirited young horse" is almost certainly a euphemism for "young homosexual." There is no question that this is the secret word uttered to get into a Turkish bathhouse.

1663856299313.png

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
@patc84 - Offer anything for @ArabianOak's new ride?

Edit: @ArabianOak - I'm dumb. Forgot this is a full fledged EV, so not much to really do other than visuals. What the Porsche had over the Model S P100D was the second gear shift that allowed it to pull away. Do you ever find yourself wishing you still had the Plaid?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread