Bought a 2011 GT500 today!!!!!!!!

Zoom

Established Member
thanks for all the comments guys, there will be mods in the future but not sure what yet. ill put up video of the stock exhaust in a few days

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Beautiful car man, I love the all black paint and those wheels are sweet! The things I've read about the '11 GT500 make me curious about trading my 03 for one. Did you get rid of your 03 Cobra for the Shelby?

Zoom

Established Member
Beautiful car man, I love the all black paint and those wheels are sweet! The things I've read about the '11 GT500 make me curious about trading my 03 for one. Did you get rid of your 03 Cobra for the Shelby?

thanks, but no I don't think I would ever get rid of my cobra lol. the monthly payments are insane because i didn't trade anything for it though. The thing is a monster, depending on how attached you are to your cobra itll be worth it.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Nice, but I want to know how does the thing drive? Is it a sold feel on the inside (interior wise... all typical mustang squeeks concidered)? Also what would your comparision be to the 03/04... meaning would you say it pulls like an upper/lower? ported upper/lower? TS? etc. etc.

Looks great, I LOVE those wheels

Zoom

Established Member
Nice, but I want to know how does the thing drive? Is it a sold feel on the inside (interior wise... all typical mustang squeeks concidered)? Also what would your comparision be to the 03/04... meaning would you say it pulls like an upper/lower? ported upper/lower? TS? etc. etc.

Looks great, I LOVE those wheels

thats a good question, the inside is completely solid. like there are absolutely no squeeks or noises. now the performance is a little more different, the shelby deffinetly pulls hard but its not a throw your ass in the seat kinda thing. I feel like my cobra which has minor mods pulls harder. the tranny is way better than the t56, its very smooth and precise with very short shifts. Hope that helps

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
thats a good question, the inside is completely solid. like there are absolutely no squeeks or noises. now the performance is a little more different, the shelby deffinetly pulls hard but its not a throw your ass in the seat kinda thing. I feel like my cobra which has minor mods pulls harder. the tranny is way better than the t56, its very smooth and precise with very short shifts. Hope that helps

I feel the same way and I had a ported cobra. To me the hp is great. It could use some more tq. A lot of guys are complaining about the trans grinding. I have had no issues with mine. Congrats man. Nice to see another GT500 with no stripes.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread