Bought a 2011 GT500 today!!!!!!!!

Zoom

Established Member
just bought a 2011 gt500 today and thought id share it with you guys...and gals haha. uh anyway it has the svt performance package in case anyone knows what that includes. i actually got it a no mark up which was amazing. well if you have a questions feel free to ask and id love to hear what you guys think, enjoy! :beer:

Stock exhaust video
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JFUNp-67t0"]YouTube - 2011 GT500 stock exhaust[/nomedia]

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01552.jpg

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Very nice. The black looks awesome. Mean front end and sexy from the side, the back is so-so.
I even like the wheels! I think you need another mustang in your driveway :fart: kidding.
The plastic on the hood and in the grill could be changed to something else but thats just an idea.

Looks good man, congrats. 50k$?

Zoom

Established Member
Why DOESN'T he need 4 cars? :pop:

haha the only one thats mine is the gt in the back, but i do have a third one lol

Very nice. The black looks awesome. Mean front end and sexy from the side, the back is so-so.
I even like the wheels! I think you need another mustang in your driveway :fart: kidding.
The plastic on the hood and in the grill could be changed to something else but thats just an idea.

Looks good man, congrats. 50k$?

thanks, good suggestion i can kinda picture something else. i paid 52K for it with options. i figured i better get a shelby before Obama outlaws them

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it in solid black.

One thing though, you already have tags on it? Is it different there? Here in TX, you first get dealer tags then actual tags after about a month....

Zoom

Established Member
freakin awesome man! i bet thats a blast to drive!

oh yea, it has 3.73's and im not quite used to them so i got a little sideways the first time i got on it lol. i learned my lesson though

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it in solid black.

One thing though, you already have tags on it? Is it different there? Here in TX, you first get dealer tags then actual tags after about a month....

thanks, what you said true but there are very few dealers in the country that can issue that. i was told this after i bought it lol

Users who are viewing this thread