Boston bombers on welfare up to 2012(surprise)

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Not surprised, the one jagoff still alive was getting his schooling paid for too... Amazing all the things this country did for them and they still murder innocent Americans.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Not surprised, the one jagoff still alive was getting his schooling paid for too... Amazing all the things this country did for them and they still murder innocent Americans.

Come to America from Chechnya to escape terror.

Decide to align self with Chechnya to create terror.

:mj:

DarkMach1

Established Member
And like operation fast and furious and the Benghazi attack this will be swept under the rug by this administration.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Because 'Merica!

This would be a great time for Obama to say, "You didn't build that, government did."

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
BOSTON HERALD: BOMBING SUSPECT HAD LIVED ON WELFARE AS RECENT AS 2012. Had they not been giving handouts they probably would not have had the time to plan or the money. Also he was on the terrorist watch list 18 months ago on the CIA. This country is going to shit fast.

Boston Herald: Bombing Suspect Had Lived on Welfare as Recent as 2012 | TheBlaze.com

Interesting, do you have a link to the article that shows he was on the terrorist watch list 18 months ago?

t01lightning

Established Member
Interesting, do you have a link to the article that shows he was on the terrorist watch list 18 months ago?

And like operation fast and furious and the Benghazi attack this will be swept under the rug by this administration.

Exactly, Its shameful out of millions of people these low information retards continue to put into office America's finest. The moderates are no better. All the Bushes, Bainers, Marco Arubios can jump off a cliff as they will only run this train off a cliff at a slower rate. The people need to put fear in politicians that if they do not honor or do exactly what they were voted to do their will be consequences. Maybe out of office, maybe while still in. This is the beginning of Fahrenheit 451.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its amazing how we just invite all these people from all over the world and just hand them money and opportunities (business/education) and even health care. when our own citizens have to beg for food and money because they dont qualify for it :nonono:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
its amazing how we just invite all these people from all over the world and just hand them money and opportunities (business/education) and even health care. when our own citizens have to beg for food and money because they dont qualify for it :nonono:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm a single male with no dependents. I've been out of work for 2 months. I don't qualify for a ****ing thing. I'm just glad I don't have a car payment or huge living expenses. I'd be screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread