"Born to race" movie

spiritasvoidas

Established Member
Did anyone see this? Youtube comments say that it's another tokyo drift story.

borntorace.jpg

[youtube_browser]6ZwxqAZV1QI[/youtube_browser]

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
At least that actor looks like a typical Subaru owner haha. Overall, that movie looks worse than any car movie I've seen so far, including Redline. How hard is it to make a good car movie?

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Im sitting here at work....im a manager at a strip club...and the trailer couldnt hold my attention for more than 8 seconds, but ya know what ill prolly still watch it just to make fun of it. Maybe thats the big fat rude american in me....but hey as a big fat american i can do that lol.

spiritasvoidas

Established Member
just watched it because of a mustang... and it's 2011 5.0 that got blown up at the end :mj: this movie went from bad to terrible :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really wish Hollywood would start making REALLY good movies again. Movies so good that you just have to see them at the theater. And then again when they come out on DVD.

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
Go see "Senna":

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6rvBiYBL-w&feature=fvst"]Senna Trailer - YouTube[/nomedia]​

Best racing documentary ever.

-RP​

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I wish someone would just go to houston and make a movie of real life badass cars

Just follow the underground racing guys around for a year and put it in a film... I'd go see it

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
Im sitting here at work....im a manager at a strip club...and the trailer couldnt hold my attention for more than 8 seconds, but ya know what ill prolly still watch it just to make fun of it. Maybe thats the big fat rude american in me....but hey as a big fat american i can do that lol.

Funnily enough, if I was managing a strip club, I doubt I could concentrate on much other than looking after my employees. Sounds like you have a tough time every shift.

95riosnake

Established Member
Looks pretty lame but I'd probably drop $1 on it from RedBox on a hungover Sunday.

I don't know if it would be as bad as Redline, that is definitely the worst car movie ever made. It's painful to even think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread