WANTED: Borla Stingers Mufflers

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The S-type are Stingers and are sold separately.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Roush6018

Established Member
i have a pair of these mufflers. i got them many years ago on JEGS. i just checked and they are $192 each new. my pair have been cut and welded on my car at least 2 times. i also didnt scrape the mufflers on the ground too much. if you want them i think mine are still good but will need to be welded in. i will sell them for $150.

oscarigz

Established Member
i have a pair of these mufflers. i got them many years ago on JEGS. i just checked and they are $192 each new. my pair have been cut and welded on my car at least 2 times. i also didnt scrape the mufflers on the ground too much. if you want them i think mine are still good but will need to be welded in. i will sell them for $150.
Could you send me some pics? What do you have them on?

Roush6018

Established Member
yeah i bought the pair from JEGS ( $400) around 2011 to install on my 2001 roush. i had some full length subframe connectors and wanted to run the side exhaust. i had a shop weld in the borla stingers in stock spot. then they both had 90 degree turns on the back of them to make it around and to the side exhaust. i cut them off my mustang.

then i had a ecoboost F150 and thought i would try 1 borla stinger (from my 2001 roush) instead of the stock muffler, <BAD IDEA><LIVE AND LEARN>
i then cut that off my truck and had a custom 4" exhaust ( 4" muffler and 4" resonator and 5" tip ) welded on <MUCH BETTER> .

both mufflers have been in my storage for over 5 years. i will get some pics on my phone and try to upload them.

Users who are viewing this thread