Status
Not open for further replies.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
stangfreak said:
is it loud during cruising?
Definitely not loud. Its very mild but deep cruise and idle, but awesome wot.
Similar to the magnaflow, but I like the non-Stinger Borla better, especially the tips.
-J

DisposableHero

Established Member
Dude what are you talking about?!?! Not raspy at all, just straight out loudness and deepness. Its so lound and drony at freeway speeds, but i would never call it raspy at all!

i had the stingers to begin with then added the o/r prochamber and love it.. got so much deeper and louder.

stangfreak

Established Member
mustang_walker said:
And sell those borla mufflers and please forget the rest Bassani sounds ten times better than magnaflow. LFP WILL HOOK YOU UP. Bassani= you have to drive slow to keep from running kids and old folks in the house from fear. Magnaflow=you got to stomp the $h!t out of it to hear it. ----> _____

dude you have a hard on for the bassani's iv noticed. the bassani catback by itself guy? is quiet. the stingers are way louder the bassani. i know bc at mustang meets we used to compare exhausts.

i dont want loud, i want quiet. my setup right now is retarted loud. i dont have to stomp on mine to be heard. my car at 3 grand is retarted.

right now magnaflows and the 14858 borla catback is looking promising

stangfreak

Established Member
DisposableHero said:
Dude what are you talking about?!?! Not raspy at all, just straight out loudness and deepness. Its so lound and drony at freeway speeds, but i would never call it raspy at all!

i had the stingers to begin with then added the o/r prochamber and love it.. got so much deeper and louder.

on which car?? from your sig, looks like a gt? dude a cobra engine and gt engine with catbacks sound totally different bro

mustang_walker

Established Member
you want quiet

stangfreak said:
dude you have a hard on for the bassani's iv noticed. the bassani catback by itself guy? is quiet. the stingers are way louder the bassani. i know bc at mustang meets we used to compare exhausts.

i dont want loud, i want quiet. my setup right now is retarted loud. i dont have to stomp on mine to be heard. my car at 3 grand is retarted.

right now magnaflows and the 14858 borla catback is looking promising
well thats what you need to get. Good luck.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
stangfreak said:

I've noticed that too! LOL

stangfreak

Established Member
lol dude i didnt mean to start a flame war with you and bassani but im the moderator on svtsnake and you were having orgasms on my site about bassani lol its noticable lmao

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
stangfreak said:
lol dude i didnt mean to start a flame war with you and bassani but im the moderator on svtsnake and you were having orgasms on my site about bassani lol its noticable lmao

I wasnt either. I was just messing with him. Its all good!! :thumbsup:

mustang_walker

Established Member
ok ok

stangfreak said:
I'll throw in the white towel. lol Know more Bassani talk from me. lol :rockon:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I had the MAC O/R Prochamber and MAC 3.5" Catback when I bought my car. I loved the way it sounded, and mine fit really well, but I just did not like the way that it looked. I had the old version of the system with the flanges behind the differential. I ended up swapping to Magnaflow. I still love the way it sounds with the Magnaflow, but MAC just rules all for sound IMO. The only thing that I would change with my currect setup (O/R Prochamber & Magnaflow) would be to swap out just the mufflers for MAC 2.5" mufflers. I dont even know if it is possible, but I really want to try it. This way I would have the fit and look of Magnaflow with the sound of MAC.

Blake

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
stangfreak said:
lmfao! :lol:

DitchTehFish

Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
Ya it sounds really good to me.
The maggies keep the prochamber in line untill you hit 4k when it really wakes up.
Tommarow I'll get a in car clip going WOT so you can hear how loud it is.

Im happy with it overall :beer:
I'm thinking about going with the MAC CATTED prochamber with my Magnaflow catback. Do you think the CATS will quiet the exhaust volume a noticeable amount compared to yours? I don't want to loud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread