Borla Stinger Pricing

Lance SVT

Established Member
Ok, so I know this has been covered a lot throughout the past and I've searched through a bunch of old threads, but I haven't been able to find anything as of recent. I have been trying to find the best deal for a Borla Stinger Cat Back, but can't quite come up with a decent price. Seems like a lot of people on here have come across some deals on getting the exhaust in the 500-600 dollar range, and the best I've been able to come up with is around $750 from late model restoration with a promo code I found. Everybody else wants almost $800 for the exhaust. Are there any deals out there as of recent that you guys might know of? Any places that are offering better pricing than what I've stated? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks guys.

Lance SVT

Established Member
I take that back, just found it on JC Whitney for $715 with a 10% off promo code. If I can't find it for any lower I'll go with that.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
sorry, false alarm. they excluded borla on the 20% off code (fun20) when i tried to check out

those borla prices have definitely gone up over the years. I was thinking the 140052 I bought in '08 was like 580 to my door.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
sorry, false alarm. they excluded borla on the 20% off code (fun20) when i tried to check out

those borla prices have definitely gone up over the years. I was thinking the 140052 I bought in '08 was like 580 to my door.
Got mine for $585 shipped.

Lance SVT

Established Member
Damn, those are the prices I'm looking for lol. I can see the prices have gone up over the years unfortunately. I've tried Amazon, but it seems to be the same price as the others which is $739.99.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Damn, those are the prices I'm looking for lol. I can see the prices have gone up over the years unfortunately. I've tried Amazon, but it seems to be the same price as the others which is $739.99.

Keep your eye out keep checking. Sometimes they end up on eBay used.

Noreast

Established Member
Wow i just checked a few months ago because my stinger tail pipes are dented a little bit and borla said its easier buying new. They were 600$.... what the hell happened in a few months making them jump 200$? Price of stainless?

ViciousJay

Established Member
if you already have an aftermarket why not just try and find the mufflers and slip those on for 1/3 the cost :shrug:

Last edited:

b_dike

Established Member
Well they typically start at expensive and go up from there lol.

No but really I thought I got mine for a steal at $674 shipped. That was two years ago though. Almost got something else before I found that deal. Just couldn't justify the $800 price tag I was seeing at the time.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
gotta remember, these cars are 12 years old........its not like Borla is still pumping these out left and right

you can always find a used set and polish em up to have them look like new

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Borla does not sell the mufflers separate aside from warranty replacement. Already called them and asked.

They sell seperately isnt this them?

http://www.jegs.com/i/Borla/157/40842S/10002/-1

Mods please delete if this is not allowed I'm not advertising for them just trying help fellow members out. I got lucky when I found mine for that price last month. They have went up my guess like stated these cars are getting older and they are not making as many anymore.

ViciousJay

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread