Borla Stinger Pricing

GodStang

Established Member
Borla does not sell the mufflers separate aside from warranty replacement. Already called them and asked.

YA they do. Problem is I was going to do 3" mufflers in my JBA 3" Catback. At the time they were $50 a muffler on summit. I put it off. Now I think they are over $150 a muffler. $300 for just Mufflers. F-that. I would of loved a full 3" IRS Stinger Catback. Would of been hella rare.

Zemedici

Established Member
They sell seperately isnt this them?

http://www.jegs.com/i/Borla/157/40842S/10002/-1

Mods please delete if this is not allowed I'm not advertising for them just trying help fellow members out. I got lucky when I found mine for that price last month. They have went up my guess like stated these cars are getting older and they are not making as many anymore.

Ah i stand corrected! I called borla probably 6 months ago and that's what I was told. May have been misinformed or they may have changed policy since then. Good deal! :beer:

03slaminator

Established Member
I got mine off of summit racing like 7-8 months ago for around 630 bucks brand new with free shipping. I asked lethal performance if they would price match from other sites and they said yes. But when I told them the price of the Borla stinger catback from summit racing they told me no. They couldn't go that low. I order a lot of parts off of lethal performance but no way was I wanting to spend 799 for Borla CB when summit had it for around 630 with free shipping to my door. I would defiantly check summit racing and jegs. When I bought mine jegs and summit was just a few dollars difference in price.

ib_604

Established Member
OP,

Did you end up finding a better price? I am in the same boat as you, been finally wanting to buy the Stingers but the prices are insane! Let us know!

Lance SVT

Established Member
OP,

Did you end up finding a better price? I am in the same boat as you, been finally wanting to buy the Stingers but the prices are insane! Let us know!

I ended up getting mine ordered up last week for $699.99 which isn't too bad. However, I came across a set for $642.99 this morning on a site called speedshopstore.com Better jump on that! I should cancel my other order and order from this place lol.

Users who are viewing this thread