Borla in a box...

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We've done a bunch of Borla systems. They fit extremely well and have excellent hardware and clamps. This makes it easy for the guy with the car on jackstands to do an easy and quick install.

Rick

jonas

Established Member
I'm regretting purchasing the magnaflows since the stinger is out now and everyone is ranting and raving. anyone want a magnaflow catback new in box never installed?

I think I'm gonna give your shop a call about the stinger tomorrow
take it easy and goodluck with your buisness Rick

BlKvNm

Established Member
Quick update: I will indeed be doing 4 runs tomorrow. 2 with everything but the Borla (will be magnaflow) and 2 with the Borla. Numbers tomorrow eve...

Mick

Last edited:

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by BlKvNm
Quick update: I will indeed be doing 4 runs tomorrow. 2 with everything but the Borla (will be magnaflow) and 2 with the Borla. Numbers tomorrow eve...

Mick

Make sure you have a good cool down period as the heatsoak will kill your number 3 and 4 runs. Also, it might take a little time for the computer to learn the new system if there is a significant difference in flow rates due to your mid-pipe change also. I do not think the numbers will be entirely valid without the computer learing the new system.

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
IMHO to do it right requires a week between components. Its like with the maf mods leaning the car out, give it a week and the car will compensate. The car has mapped a/f goals in the computer, it uses the o2 sensors as a closed loop feedback and will correct it.

Users who are viewing this thread