Borla event in Oxnard - Feb 23rd, 2008

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Okay thanks for clearing that up:thumbsup:

I think that I met you at the last TSP cruise? Didn't your wife drive the cobra and you drove the gt500 to the Rose Bowl?

No, I didn't make it out to that cruise.

And no wifey for me :rockon::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Kriggans

Established Member
For clarification, if we have sent an e mail RSVP ing to the event already, do we still need to pre-register on the link from post #54? Thanks,

Boy that Julie's sure is a joker isn't she? All those Hollywood writers still on strike & out of a job, but everybody wants to be a comedian! :p

69sta - If you'd like to email or PM me with your name, I'll double-check it against our list and make sure you're on it. When in doubt, better to be on the list twice than not at all, right?

And by no means must you buy one of our systems to join us here. As long as you register/RSVP, we're more than happy to have you Mustang enthusiasts at our Open House. Thanks again for the continued interest & have a good one!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
So... we're getting close to this event. How many are registered?

I got a call from one of the Shelby guys, who said they are planning a cruise after the event.

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Boy that Julie's sure is a joker isn't she? All those Hollywood writers still on strike & out of a job, but everybody wants to be a comedian! :p

69sta - If you'd like to email or PM me with your name, I'll double-check it against our list and make sure you're on it. When in doubt, better to be on the list twice than not at all, right?

And by no means must you buy one of our systems to join us here. As long as you register/RSVP, we're more than happy to have you Mustang enthusiasts at our Open House. Thanks again for the continued interest & have a good one!

Chris, I haven't heard back from you since I sent you my credit card info. I'm good to go on the "Stinger" set up right?

Tom

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
Anyone know what the discount is (how much) they are offering on the catback for a 04 cobra?

02saleen

Established Member
i looked at weather.com 10 day forcast and it said a 60% chance of rain:shrug:...is the event still going on if it rains or will it be rescheduled?

and if the date is not changed and it rains does anyone still plan on showing

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Oh Lord, I have watched weather.com forecasts lately they have been totally off on their ten days forecasts. I have ordered sunshine with the big guy above. :-D:bowdown: Let's wait and see what happens closer to the end of the week.

Has everyone ordered their new BORLA'S????? You have to call NOW to get the special pricing!:rockon:

Kriggans

Established Member
Chris, I haven't heard back from you since I sent you my credit card info. I'm good to go on the "Stinger" set up right?

Tom

Tom, please email me your full name & I will check on that for you. My email is [email protected].

And yes, our Open House will be rain or shine. Last I heard, there was only a 10% chance of rain for 93033 http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/93033?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared But who really knows? We'll all be having a blast regardless. I'm looking forward to it, hope to see you all there!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Tom, please email me your full name & I will check on that for you. My email is [email protected].

And yes, our Open House will be rain or shine. Last I heard, there was only a 10% chance of rain for 93033 http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/93033?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared But who really knows? We'll all be having a blast regardless. I'm looking forward to it, hope to see you all there!

We're looking forward to it as well! I can't wait to hear Tom's stingers to see if that's the exhaust I want to go with on my Cobra!

PS... I'll do my best to keep Julie under control but, can't make any promises :lol1:

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
i want to caravan..........where do u want to meet somewhere off the 101 freeway ok.............................pm for details i was planing on leaving like 730am...............what do u think ..:shrug:

by the way i live in van nuys.....

blumnday99

Established Member
i want to caravan..........where do u want to meet somewhere off the 101 freeway ok.............................pm for details i was planing on leaving like 730am...............what do u think ..:shrug:

by the way i live in van nuys.....

I'll meet wherever...I'll send u a PM with my #. Just reply with the place and the time you want to meet.

See u tomorrow. Hopefully we can get lots more to show up.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
We had a great time today!:banana: Thank You Borla for a very nice Open House! The goody bags were very cool, with 3 Mustang magazines, Borla baseball hat and other Borla stuff. Approx 35 Mustangs showed up and quite a few had new exhaust put on at the factory. Mr. Borla himself walked around and chatted with everyone! He's a very nice man. ;-) We also toured the factory and it is really impressive. Ooooh yeah, they also gave out FREE dynos!!:beer: Those who didn't show up lost out big time!:burnout::burnout:

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
There were also fabulous prizes as well...I was fortunate to win one of them...Thanks Borla and Julie/Glenn for drumming up the interest in this event...

Users who are viewing this thread