Boost Overlays at Hot Rod Power Tour

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys. I will be participating in the Michigan portion of the Hot Rod National Power Tour today Thursday through Saturday. If you want a Boost Overlay look me up (I'll be driving my flared fendered black fox body 392 stroker open track car with white Shelby stripes) or call my cell and we can get together 517 719-3774.

I have both the 16# and High boost overlays with me. Even if you don't buy an Boost Overlay look me up anyway. I'd enjoy meeting you!

Ray H.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great idea Ray. There are always people who do these events who appreciate being able to buy a mod from a participating vendor. Sure wish I still had my Cobra because it would be well worth the drive to at least participate in the northern most leg of the Power Tour. Enjoy it my friend!! :)

89slowgt331

Established Member
Ray, It was good talking to you, I dont know if I will have my overlay installed but I am going to try to meet up with everyone on the power tour on saturday.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I haven't tried to upload any photos recently. Do you still need some outside site to host them from or is there an easier way these days?
I posted a thread a while back that had my '03 and my fox body on Alternative Auto's dyno but I haven't been able to find it.

Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread