Premium Member
Looks very similar to this photo.
(IIRC, this photo was leaked months ago??) Ford,....you sneaky. lol
r91kky.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How do you know this? Didn't Ford and Chevrolet collaborate on an auto transmission? This would seem to be the car to put it in.

He doesn’t.

The ZL1 has the 10sp auto with 650 hp so there is a chance it hits the gt500 too but who knows.

Slushbox. LOL. He obviously knows absolutely nothing about the trans.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
If Ford is so concerned about leaks...why not require those who get to see the car pre-release to surrender their phones beforehand? I get it that people should follow the rules, but damn if it is that important just take their phones!
I'm guessing it's a planned leak. I don't think you could get that good of a picture without somebody seeing you take the pic. I'm sure our resident troll could fill us in on the finer points of present day marketing.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm guessing it's a planned leak. I don't think you could get that good of a picture without somebody seeing you take the pic. I'm sure our resident troll could fill us in on the finer points of present day marketing.

Lmao! He has perfected every trade man puts his hands on. Just ask him.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member

I was wondering the same thing. But that’s something GM would do :)

Users who are viewing this thread