Boom!! - 2019 GT500 Spy Pics

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I don't care if they call it the clydesdale.. I would own a 4 door Mustang in a heartbeat. That was the thing I liked best about my EVO X. 4 door hotrod.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That gives me Ford Probe flashbacks.
Hopefully it was Aliens!
He enjoyed those I hear. He’s wacky enough.
vrvr00.jpg

Curt@injected

I don't care if they call it the clydesdale.. I would own a 4 door Mustang in a heartbeat. That was the thing I liked best about my EVO X. 4 door hotrod.

A 4 door v8 rwd ford would be sick but I definitely don't think they should call it a mustang. I Love a bad ass sedan and Ford hasn't built one in a while.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A 4 door v8 rwd ford would be sick but I definitely don't think they should call it a mustang. I Love a bad ass sedan and Ford hasn't built one in a while.

I'm not sure where everyone is getting the idea that it will be called a Mustang.
It may have similar performance, but it wont be called "Mustang".
They are trying to complete with Porsche and Audi, I think they should go AWD as well as turbo.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Lol. That was a quick edit done in Paint/PS/Whatever on another site a few months ago. Are people really this dumb..err...uninformed?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
X100
As a Ford fan and SRT Charger Hellcat owner, I obviously agree.
Just like Challenger and Charger, no reason Ford can’t do Mustang and a 4-door stretched wheelbase RWD sedan NOT named Mustang.
Just like Chevy and Dodge both share their top level V8s through out the line up, not really sure why we can’t get a Coyote/A10 in an SUV and sedan, not just F150 and Mustang.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread