Boom!! - 2019 GT500 Spy Pics

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Whatever you want it to mean there champion.

X2 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
13/14 have a unique engine. ...

No they don't. Read up on the engine. It's overall just a carryover from the '11/'12. We have to stop the '13/'14 owners from spreading that "untruth" all the time. They even almost had me believing it was a "unique" engine at one time.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Were you dropped as a child? Demon SMOKES the Z06 and GT3 in a straight line. Type R is more fun than both in the twisties. Why do you even care what I drive/own? I could buy whatever I want and choose a Demon/Type R and I am happy as ****...you're the unhappy one constantly crying about my purchases.

tenor.gif

Anything you want, and you chose a Type R? lol Wut?!

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Defend himself as he continues to bash Ford over and over again?

Great he does not like Ford. Not a big deal many people don’t. You do not need to everyone how great you are(great because I have a demon) and how bad Ford is every single day!

Bash Ford? I love Ford products. I've bashed the marketing and reveal of this car because it's been piss poor. The final product will be great.

What I have an issue with is how you go on and on about how you think the Demon sucks. Look...I just don't think you understand what it's like launching a Demon from a digg with 100 Octane fuel. 790 horses to the wheels. 8-speed shifting lightning fast. It's a visceral car experience like no other.

You want to live in a world where the Demon sucks and the GT500 is amazing. I am here to tell you BOTH cars are amazing. And you know what else...the TYPE R is ****ing amazing. GO DRIVE ONE!

What do you even drive man? Like I can't tell. Is it a Ford Ranger or a GT350, your avatar photo.

I love the GT500. I wanted one 2 years ago when it was suppose to come out. But in the meantime, I am loving the Demon and Type R. Get it? Does that make sense to you? Can you be happy for me?

blk02edge

Established Member
If you guys are frustrated just imagine the people waiting for the supra.... I just saw an ad this morning and remembered that thing has been coming out for like 5 years now

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Bash Ford? I love Ford products. I've bashed the marketing and reveal of this car because it's been piss poor. The final product will be great.

What I have an issue with is how you go on and on about how you think the Demon sucks. Look...I just don't think you understand what it's like launching a Demon from a digg with 100 Octane fuel. 790 horses to the wheels. 8-speed shifting lightning fast. It's a visceral car experience like no other.

You want to live in a world where the Demon sucks and the GT500 is amazing. I am here to tell you BOTH cars are amazing. And you know what else...the TYPE R is ****ing amazing. GO DRIVE ONE!

What do you even drive man? Like I can't tell. Is it a Ford Ranger or a GT350, your avatar photo.

I love the GT500. I wanted one 2 years ago when it was suppose to come out. But in the meantime, I am loving the Demon and Type R. Get it? Does that make sense to you? Can you be happy for me?
You’ve been bashing ford to no end for the last year!

Why does it take so long? Why no GT500? Can’t they be more like Dodge? It’s easy Ford look at my Demon.
Now that we do see it you are bashing it some more. Good thing you don’t want it, you have your demon or is it your r?

All I’ve ever done in your endless attacks on Ford is one statement and 2 questions.
With a quality build such as the GT350 and GT3 it will take 3 years or more.
Why if your so happy with your demon are you still bashing Ford?
Why if the demon is such a pleasure to drive on the street did you want a Honda?

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If you guys are frustrated just imagine the people waiting for the supra.... I just saw an ad this morning and remembered that thing has been coming out for like 5 years now
Or Porsche....7 year wait for the GT2/RS variety. 3 to 4 year wait for the GT3/RS.
They are not dodge/gm with a new car every year.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
You’ve been bashing ford to no end for the last year!

Why does it take so long? Why no GT500? Can’t they be more like Dodge? It’s easy Ford look at my Demon.
Now that we do see it you are bashing it some more. Good thing you don’t want it, you have your demon or is it your r?

All I’ve ever done in your endless attacks on Ford is one statement and 2 questions.
With a quality build such as the GT350 and GT3 it will take 3 years or more.
Why if your so happy with your demon are you still bashing Ford?
Why if the demon is such a pleasure to drive on the street did you want a Honda?

Ok McFly, let's break it down.

1. The FORD GT500 is going to be awesome, not bashing it - Check
2. Not bashing Ford - Check
3. You don't get why a Demon owner would need a daily? - Check
4. What do you even drive? Won't answer - Check

Seriously, before you are inclined to type ANYTHING or fall back on your outdated (HE'S BASHING FORD)...please, just tell us what you drive!!! Pretty please.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member

Well that and the Supra is going to come in so underpowered for a 2018 performance car. But I hear Toyota is already enlisting to aftermarket to ensure this car, like it's predecessor, can be taken WAY UP in power should the owner want to. Just a shame they didn't give it more and a factory warranty.

Zemedici

Established Member
Well that and the Supra is going to come in so underpowered for a 2018 performance car. But I hear Toyota is already enlisting to aftermarket to ensure this car, like it's predecessor, can be taken WAY UP in power should the owner want to. Just a shame they didn't give it more and a factory warranty.

****ing mark IV cars are retarded expensive.

#Goals

blk02edge

Established Member
Well i heard its a z4 engine, how well do those do

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It's basically a 235i turbo engine. I had a 2009 135i TT 3.0, and it was really stout. Downpipes, intake tune, IC upgrade on 93 octane netted me 430rwhp. Not bad for a little less than $1,500 in mods out of a 3.0 nearly 10 years ago.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No they don't. Read up on the engine. It's overall just a carryover from the '11/'12. We have to stop the '13/'14 owners from spreading that "untruth" all the time. They even almost had me believing it was a "unique" engine at one time.

While the 5.8 is no doubt 5.4 based, it undoubtedly had numerous tweaks made to the rotating assembly, block, heads, supercharger, oiling and cooling systems. It is indeed unique and would made for one hell of a GT350 were it to have been carried over...

Users who are viewing this thread