Bone stock 300A 2015 GT run!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
This was just posted in the Anything S550 2015+ Mustang Facebook group. Bone-stock and weighs 3705 lbs with a full tank of gas!

This is a great run and nice MPH!!

image.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I see it wasn't stock...

"DR on stock 18s, weld front wheels, passenger seat removed and trunk lining removed."

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
The 1 major complaint about the irs is the wheel hop, according american muscle its worst then the previous stock s-197. This could explain why the 60 ft is so slow!

nicksender

Established Member
Great run, but would like to see it run with a full interior and factory tires. Is that weight with out without the front seat?

old_goat

Established Member
This was just posted in the Anything S550 2015+ Mustang Facebook group. Bone-stock and weighs 3705 lbs with a full tank of gas!

This is a great run and nice MPH!!

I see it wasn't stock...

"DR on stock 18s, weld front wheels, passenger seat removed and trunk lining removed."

edit: I saw that Todd had posted both of these quotes, perhaps he found out after the fact that the car had drag radials. Thanks to Todd for reporting on the original run, then making the corrections.

If it's BONE STOCK , then I'm impressed, if it has drag radials and weight reduction and runs a 12.656, then I'm not so impressed. Again, BONE STOCK isn't drag radials and weight reduction.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
^ this

I'm glad I'm not the only one who questioned the "Bone stock" when I read it had weight reduction and radials....

Todd03Blown

Established Member
He said the weight reduction was about 120 lbs. he filled up the tank at the strip and ran with a full tank of gas. He also has the 3.15 gear.

Users who are viewing this thread