Bone Stock 10r80 GT battles full bolt on MKV Supra!

BoostedVette

Established Member
Your vette was slow for the mods until it blew up. Those videos were barely tolerable.

Nobody cares about your bone stock mustang racing the c team on a tuesday night. Like the others have said, come back when you have something cool to show everybody.

Hahaha right. Where were you when it was running? ... I’ll wait.
You sound upset for no reason. Like I said I’ll continue to post my videos just to make you mad. If you don’t like them, don’t watch. It’s a pretty simple concept. Man I love internet tough guys
Not really lol thought it was a cool comparison considering my car is stock. Idk why your so mad. Get over it it’s not that serious

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member

You bite on every comment...way too sensitive for this crowd...get a real life.

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
If I her the term “full bolt on” one more time....
full bolt on

s0o4MP1.gif

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I find this video interesting. To me it shows the potential of the 10r80 GT. I am guessing this thing would pull on a pullied cobra. It makes me want to go buy one of these cars. Thanks for posting.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Gotta start somewhere with ur car. I look forward to more vids. Be nice to see how the car progresses to give others an idea what to expect. Each car u've gone against is a relatively quick DD so I find these races interesting. Them VW's are a lot quicker than ppl think.

Not everyone is going full tilt built motor with TT's. In fact, 99% aren't.

Last edited:

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I got a ride in a new Supra a couple weeks ago and thought it ran pretty good. I had low expectations and it surprised me. My feeling is if you don't like something don't watch it, eat it, **** it, well you get the point.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Gotta start somewhere with ur car. I look forward to more vids. Be nice to see how the car progresses to give others an idea what to expect. Each car u've gone against is a relatively quick DD so I find these races interesting. Them VW's are a lot quicker than ppl think.

Not everyone is going full tilt build motor with TT's. In fact, 99% aren't.

Goddam you beat a VW bro...stick that chest out a little farther.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Disagree......the motor in it is very tunable and it is an inline 6 just like the 2jz, it's fairly light weight.....whats not to like about it.
Wheel bolts, subscription required for Apple Carplay, massive wind buffering with the windows down at any speed.

Usage of a Dodge Chargers Automatic instead of a BMW's crisp M6 or a DCCT sold in sister cars..

Oh and this.

Toyota-A90-Supra-engine-uncovered-close-up-right.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread