Body mods finally done

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by DimMaK
Hey you didn't mention anything about my size last night when my penis was knocking your tonsils around.

:lol:
An absolute jerk! I'm looking forward to the day when one of the moderators kicks his butt off the site for good. A real loser. :nonono:

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
hssss03,

You have the most technological Cobra on the board, but no website to check it out... :shrug: What's up with that?

We need pics, the avatar is just a tease! :)

I'm getting a website up soon. I just moved and changed jobs, and I'm writing a new software package for my car computer and just tons of other stuff. I will have a site up soon though.

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Originally posted by DimMaK
Oh stop! You people are a bunch of stiffs. Loosen up a bit. Ok enough laughs for the night have to be up at the crack of dawn to get the boat in the water. wooohooooo!!

gnight kindergarten dropouts

I teach grammatics and spelling if you need some tutoring?

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
come on man i need some pics, this is going to be so sick. if i dont see come pics soon i might suffer a mild stroke from the tension

newcastle

Very nice! I especially like the lack of door handles and side scoops. Those flames are SIIIIIIIIC!!!!!

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Looks great. Took some balls to put that wing on there. Trunk lid really looks odd from behind being boxed in like that(very different). Definite head turner. I like it.

Is that the Shinoda Cobra chin spoiler? Did much have to be altered to install it? I've been considering it. Any input would help. Once again, sick ride man!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
JUST MY OPINION...

I like the deleted door handles and antenna, but I think you took a HUGE step backwards with that hood. The stock 03 hood is one of the best looking muscle car hoods of all time and a trademark of the fearsome Terminator. I didn't like the SVO hood on the original and don't like it on the Cobra. The wing is questionable as well, little too ricey for my taste. I think the chin spoiler looks better on the Mach, the 03 front fascia is money in stock form. However, I commend you for you efforts, to each their own.

:beer:

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Re: JUST MY OPINION...

Originally posted by BigBeez03
I like the deleted door handles and antenna, but I think you took a HUGE step backwards with that hood. The stock 03 hood is one of the best looking muscle car hoods of all time and a trademark of the fearsome Terminator. I didn't like the SVO hood on the original and don't like it on the Cobra. The wing is questionable as well, little too ricey for my taste. I think the chin spoiler looks better on the Mach, the 03 front fascia is money in stock form. However, I commend you for you efforts, to each their own.

Totally agree!!!!

SVT 03 Cobra

Re: JUST MY OPINION...

Originally posted by BigBeez03

I appreciate the input, and think that the front of the cobra is nice, however, I was looking to do something different. I like the chin spoiler, and IMO it looks good on the car. The "R" spoiler on the other hand, I don't care for, but it has its purpose(being actually functional in a race) so I will live with the look, who knows it might even grow on me:shrug: :beer:

Jayson

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Jay, its one mean looking mofo! Not for me, but you definitly put some time into it. I respect that a ton, and it looks good without being ricey. Evokes Daytona's if you ask me (sublte, yet muscular front end, tall wing, trimmed trim). You get an A for sure.

Im in LA also, just south of BR. Shoot me a PM, if ya close, id like to see it in person.

03torchvert

Established Member
I think everything you did to the car looks absolutely killer. I love it. The side skirt delete and doorhandle delete look bad azz. The pic looking at the front looks mean as hell.

acatalon

Established Member
Hey...I saw the car at the Track today, absolutely Fabulous, The front end looks veery intimidating. the mach-1 spoiler looks great, topped of with a monsterous SVO style hood with Functional center scoop for cooling augmented with rear screened vents for heat extraction. Then there are these subtle ghost-flames that drape the hood and fenders that must realy come to life under the street lights.. And if that isn't enough, make your way around back and view the great work done to clean-up the license plate area. the whole thing is topped off with a "R" style wing to keep its fast fanny from becoming airborne...Gotta say that it was worth the wait. Get used to seeing the rear end cuz when he's done with this project thats probably all you'll ever see...

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
WOW....that is some kinda sharp! The flames are so ghosty I would call them "Spirit flames". I didn't even notice them when I first looked at you pics. I so someone else mention them and went back and then saw them.

I like the hood!

Users who are viewing this thread