Body mods finally done

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
I ordered that same hood to go with my saleen kit, anyway you can get an in car shot looking out from the drivers seat? How tall is the hood? Is it open in the back for heat extraction as well as in the scoop?

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
hey bro, i love the shaved handles and side scoops, along with the flames and boxed in tag! the rest is not my style, but its all good :beer:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
and btw, take a pic of the flames at night with the flash on. they really stand out then, atleast my ghost flames do. :beer:

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by Tranzlucent
I ordered that same hood to go with my saleen kit, anyway you can get an in car shot looking out from the drivers seat? How tall is the hood? Is it open in the back for heat extraction as well as in the scoop?

It's tall... I'll shot you a pic this afternoon, the back is open, the front I had to cut open, and it was not fun.... glass hoods have 2 skins, whick you will need to "join" when you cut it open.

Jayson

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Great Looking Car...this is very well done...
I love the clean look of the side without the scoops...
Where are the door handles anyways?
I also really like the back end being clean without any tack on clutter...the angles and the reflections are very nice.
I like the spoiler and the front end work...

Great stuff. This is clean and sharp.

SVT 03 Cobra

Originally posted by Warp03Cobra
Where are the door handles anyways?

door handles? we don't need no stinkin door handles:beer:

seriously tho, there is no way to open the doors from the outside.

bskinner

Where at in Louisiana do you live, I guess i could go run your tag on my laptop but im too lazy right now

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
this might be a stupid question, but isnt not being able to open the doors from the outside kinda annoying?

J15BIG

Established Member
I was seraching for shorty antennas and came across this thread. The pics dont work anymore. Does anyone have the pics they can email me or host again???

shaved99gt

Established Member
hey Jayson this is Brandon i have the red GT with shaved door handles and sidescoops also that was at NPR what was your fastest run Saturday night?

Users who are viewing this thread