BMR relo bracket install question

Zevox

Established Member
I'm having the exact same issue with my car after installing the lca relos and adjustable UCA. Any time I load up the suspension and accelerate, the car wants to shoot to the driver's side which requires a correction with the steering wheel. When I let off the throttle, I then have to correct and turn the wheel back to the driver's side.

Does your car have the Torsen rear end? When I was deciding whether to get a Track Pack car I remember hearing people say the Torsen was a bad choice for drag racing. Maybe it has some I'll effect on straight line stuff?

I also want to add my car was on some Mickey Thompson ET Street radials on the cheater v6 rims at like 25-28psi during that example I said earlier. First time I ran the suspension mods and MT's I was going around a 35mph corner at around 40 and my car felt like the rear end was stepping out from under it. When I'm on my stock brembo wheels/tires my car has pulled the front end to the left and right but not like on my slicks, and my slicks seem to always pull left.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I made my life easy! Used TCA021 adjustable lower control arms. Thrust angle ended up being .03 on the alignment rack and the car spins straight, does not kick out.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Does your car have the Torsen rear end? When I was deciding whether to get a Track Pack car I remember hearing people say the Torsen was a bad choice for drag racing. Maybe it has some I'll effect on straight line stuff?

I also want to add my car was on some Mickey Thompson ET Street radials on the cheater v6 rims at like 25-28psi during that example I said earlier. First time I ran the suspension mods and MT's I was going around a 35mph corner at around 40 and my car felt like the rear end was stepping out from under it. When I'm on my stock brembo wheels/tires my car has pulled the front end to the left and right but not like on my slicks, and my slicks seem to always pull left.

Detroit true trac rear with 4:10s (t56 magnum)

BMR Tech

Detroit true trac rear with 4:10s (t56 magnum)

Just a heads up Justin, I see WAY more issues similar to yours with cars that have Manual Transmissions. It is very rare that a customer with an auto, has any issues after installing relocation brackets (any brand)

Zevox

Established Member
Just a heads up Justin, I see WAY more issues similar to yours with cars that have Manual Transmissions. It is very rare that a customer with an auto, has any issues after installing relocation brackets (any brand)

The reasons I should have bought an automatic seem to add up every day... :D

Users who are viewing this thread