Blue Oval Bash at the Beach November 9th-11th

Ford2ner

Established Member
Yeah I gotta work on my seat time a little bit.. I just got the car back yesterday and out of the 7 months I've owned it I've only drove it 2, numerous 7.0s though when I wasn't missing 3rd and granny shifting

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I ran the first pass of the day and ran a 9.3 letting out spinning. Eased out the next 2 times to a 8.5 and 8.4. Once they prepped the left lane the track was there and I ran a 8.2 with no spin at all. Everyone was spinning mid track and beyond getting loose and letting out. Still had fun and learned a little for next month's STS@SGMP. Thanks Scotty.
Ned

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I just hope everyone had fun today.

Once the track started hooking up the action escalated quickly. It was a blast after that. I know we were all getting discouraged before that. But in the end it was alot of fun and good to see old friends. Thanks Scotty.

Now y'all got me thinking of selling my testicle to keep the car and finish it. Lmfao thanks assholes.

Schism

Established Member
Yesterday's event was a blast!! I'm still working on organizing pictures right now, but here are my two most favorite so far....

turbotrail93
8174326784_6b48547d50_c.jpg
[/url] DSC_3781 by ludmun, on Flickr[/IMG]

ScOtty2hOttie
8174347309_2b509b5d01_c.jpg
[/url] DSC_3754 by ludmun, on Flickr[/IMG]

XHIRL8N

Established Member
My car didn't make it. I walked around and talked to a few people. I'm new to SVTP but knew a few of the cars from the PFO forums, just didnt know who went with the. Afs.... lol. Took a bunch of pics and vids. Had a good time and weather was nice so the wife wasn't even grumpy. If it happens this time next year I will likely have two cars there. The 01 and my newly acquired 93.

Jason

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Had a blast yesterday!! Was really great to meet everyone and put a face to a screen name. Thanks for letting a Chevy show up and make a few passes!!

Greg :beer:

MrBlue

Established Member
Had a great time AFTER they got the track to come around...........loved watching the turbotrail termi and Scotties car run, also the little carb'd, stick, silver fox GT, fun cars to watch............z06 was badass (arent they all? lol), just needed some decent shoes and it would have run some stout numbers.............see you guys next year!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread