Blown GT vs Blown 6gen SS and Hellcat

DarkMach1

Established Member
I bring you all a couple friendly runs between my car, auto 2015 with a P1sc and a 650whp, D1sc, Meth injected, manual 2016 SS on 93oct and a stock automatic Hellcat. All 3 cars are packing drag radials. SS couldnt get his 305s to hook from 40, which was my runs so we settled for 65mph rolls. Hellcat wanted 40s which worked well for both of us. Camaro wants to try again soon so he can try to shift his car a little higher.

Sorry for being so dark, weather was cool so people were out, couldn't find a safer spot. We tried to do it during the day but our schedules made it impossible. I'm the camera car.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Yea. Temperature dropped to mid 60s and there were just too many people out there.

I'll make it up to you guys, I always come through, right Zyborg? lol

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
2c8c.png

Troponin

Established Member
He was somewhat bothered by the outcome.

I am never bothered when I am out powered and/or out weighed. lol

I love that my car came fast from the factory, but come on, you can't be in to any kind of car scene if you think you're going to hang with these lighter, heavily modified cars. I tell people to show up to the Houston scene if they need a slice of humble pie. At around midnight, the 1,000hp+ cars come out to play.

DarkMach1

Established Member
I am never bothered when I am out powered and/or out weighed. lol

I love that my car came fast from the factory, but come on, you can't be in to any kind of car scene if you think you're going to hang with these lighter, heavily modified cars. I tell people to show up to the Houston scene if they need a slice of humble pie. At around midnight, the 1,000hp+ cars come out to play.

take it back, bothered might have not been the proper word... maybe confused was a better one to use.

I wouldn't call my car heavily modified but thats just my opinion. Unopened motor still on stock OPGs at 9psi. Lighter yes, but these guys make more power than I do by a decent amount.

Car runs strong in the cool dark night air!

way better than summer days thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread