Blk/Blk 2002 GT Built/Supercharged

Riceater

Established Member
It's still around. Im looking for something practical to trade for. Sedan, good mpg, etc. I have a pretty promising trade pending right now, I should have it done by the end of the week. I'll update this post if it falls through or not. No bikes anymore, I bought an 08 CBR.

Last edited:

Riceater

Established Member
Thanks, I'm not sure why it's still here. I see cars with higher mileage, worse condition, higher price, etc getting a lot more interest.

Just tired of getting pestered by people that don't actually have any money, rofl.

Riceater

Established Member
Every time I accept an offer the buyer disappears. I guess the market for mustangs is just terrible right now. I'm tired of dealing with people that have no money wasting my time.

For now, I guess I'll just have to purchase a second car since I cant sell this. If anyone WITH the ability to buy wants to pick this up at my asking price send me a PM. I will get email alerts. I'm not going to bother bumping this on multiple sites anymore, it's not worth my time. I am just going to put this in the garage and let it stay in the family for another 7 years.

Riceater

Established Member
If you click on my name you will have a drop down box with the option to PM me.

You seem to have the ability to receive PMs from other members disabled.

Last edited:

amarchant

Established Member
Hang in there Bro! I am in the same spot, I understand your frustration.

Good Luck! Looks like a nice car, well priced...

:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread